• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dude was a ghillie suit and some self discipline away from a shot at Trump. He was already less than 500 yards away. Caught only because he failed a visual check by a foot patrol at pistol range.
    Anything other than an amateur would have chosen something other than an AK considering what weapons are available. We are fortunate that amateurs have been at bat but I can't imagine we will be that lucky a third time and if someone in DC doesn't get off their A$$ there will be another attempt. God help us all if some nutbag is even a little closer to successful.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Lighter than normal protection because he's not POTUS.

Well how about "Candidate with multiple attempts on his life"? That do anything to warrant increasing his protection? Actual freaking attempts?!?!?!?
    You can bet your bippy if there had been two attempts on Kamala you wouldn't be able to get a slingshot within a thousand yards of her.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Why are threads about a specific event merged into a 6K post mega thread about the election?

An attempted assasination of a former president, and the leading candidate, while relevant to the election, is kind of a big deal. ???
    Well it is being talked about in the assassination thread as well. Don't think we need 2 separate assassination attempt threads for this

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well it is being talked about in the assassination thread as well. Don't think we need 2 separate assassination attempt threads for this
    It’s probably being talked about in the pineapple pizza thread as well. Should we merge it?

My issue is, 6 months from now, when I want to re read something about a specific event, it’s really hard to find in a giant megathread.

This is an event that will be mentioned in the history books. It’s not a cat meme.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It’s probably being talked about in the pineapple pizza thread as well. Should we merge it?

My issue is, 6 months from now, when I want to re read something about a specific event, it’s really hard to find in a giant megathread.

This is an event that will be mentioned in the history books. It’s not a cat meme.
    No :poop:?!?!? I didnt realize that.

The 5 VOLUNTEER staff dont have the time nor patience to herd you cats to keep these threads exactly on topic. (no assasination talk here, etc.)

We are doing the best we can to keep this place running smoothly without running off the rails as it is.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No :poop:?!?!? I didnt realize that.

The 5 VOLUNTEER staff dont have the time nor patience to herd you cats to keep these threads exactly on topic. (no assasination talk here, etc.)

We are doing the best we can to keep this place running smoothly without running off the rails as it is.
    5? You need Big Red !

Top Bottom