• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let me put it this way for you again. Trump sounds like a junior high school bully.
    And you sound like someone who has had too many male neutering how to get along classes from the elites. Can’t acknowledge that it has always been this way and they are using a standard intended to control opposition candidates and you just buy it. Another example of them using well intended beliefs against those that speak out about them…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And you sound like someone who has had too many male neutering how to get along classes from the elites. Can’t acknowledge that it has always been this way and they are using a standard intended to control opposition candidates and you just buy it. Another example of them using well intended beliefs against those that speak out about them…
    No Mike. You sound like someone who is making excuses for someone you like. I can't name another serious candidate that said stuff like he does. Once again you are the only one smart enough to see the truth of how things are.

My opinion has NOTHING to do with any standards pushed by someone else, nor anyone using my beliefs for anything. They are simply me listening to him and having an opinion of what he says. I am sorry you cannot accept that others do not see Trump for the infallible man you seem to think he is.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sean Hannity is discussing on Fox News. He'd been invited to play golf with DJT, but declined.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Not confirmed but...

The USSS advance team was scouting the holes ahead of President Trump as he was golfing. Agents spotted the suspect in the tree line in possession of a semi-automatic rifle which they believe to be an AK-47 or similar. The agents either exchanged fire with him, or else it was only the agents shooting at the suspect—this remains unclear. The suspect immediately fled into the trees and initially managed to evade agents, but was quickly apprehended and is now in law enforcement custody.

Top Bottom