• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Nationalizing elections? What has he said about that? Do you mean eliminating the electoral college? I wasn't planning to support him anyway but that'd sure be a deal breaker.
    In the first debate-he laid out a plan that was given to address the 2020 election and it shifted control of elections to the feds. Hello DC circuit and hello libs swiping at voter id. It the part he sold, but the part he overlooked.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    "A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, ‘locker room talk!’ It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!”

Derangement? Dunno, but definitely delusional. :rolleyes:

ETA: Video now starts at the pertinent quoted part... thanks @KG1

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, ‘locker room talk!’ It’s locker talk! What the hell?! Locker room talk!”

That's a long ass event. Care to cue it up to the relevant excerpt that you are refencing?

Edit: I believe the excerpt starts at 2:25:20

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Honest, sometims mean, crude sounding talk - the people screamed YES!
    Made-up Russia collusion for 4 years - only to hear, uh, it was never real.
    Two-faced, double-agents in 1st administration - the masks have fallen.
    Bogus impeachment 1
    Bogus impeachment 2
    Nasty cold season that eliminated jobs, freedoms, and voting laws.
    Stolen election - obvious to the honest. If one cannot recognize it....
    Scripted 'insurrection' - it was fake, wholly.
    Political persecution - bs laws, crimes, courts, judges, etc. to infinity!
    Leading all national polls - if polls are believed.

The ending hasn't been written but it might include detention of political dissedents, natural causes, grassy knolls or just the plain ol' lame-duck treatment should the coup plotters fail in their assorted efforts to destroy a man whose unacceptable sin was to declare allegience to America First.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sorry about that... and thanks! I figured out how to link the video so it starts at the quoted part.
    Yeah it's not that I didn't believe you. I just know others might not have wanted to take the time to find the excerpt. Some won't even watch a clip no matter how short it is. They insist on having a transcript.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In the first debate-he laid out a plan that was given to address the 2020 election and it shifted control of elections to the feds. Hello DC circuit and hello libs swiping at voter id. It the part he sold, but the part he overlooked.
    That's a foolish position to have. For one thing the constitution does not allow the federal government to control elections. They have some powers, and I think the federal government has already tapped that out.

However, I think conceptually, some things makes sense to be nationalize. Note I did not say federalized. I don't think it's right that some states have policies that make it very easy to cheat. So having all states sign agreements with each other on protocols they'll adhere to makes sense. Kinda like driver licenses standardization.

That's just conceptually. In practice, I think Blue states like California would never agree to policies that made it harder for them to cheat. They would insist that all states have liberal mail-in ballot policies. They'd never agree to voter ID. Chamber-o-commerce/neocons would trade their souls for policies that would help enrich themselves. Who knows what they'd give away in compromise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I was wondering if there'd be a part that said, "And then Trump woke up from his dream with a hard on and a bit of mess to clean up."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah it's not that I didn't believe you. I just know others might not have wanted to take the time to find the excerpt. Some won't even watch a clip no matter how short it is. They insist on having a transcript.
    Ya. Gimmea transcript.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Haley could pickup the Christie supporters. I doubt she would get the majority of the other two.
    The fat ass pussbag will probably stay in the race. He's not there to be President. He's there to try to ensure there's an establishment chamber-o-commerce/neocon wins the GOP nomination.

If everyone but Haley dropped out, I assume all the fat ass pussbag's supporters would go to Haley. I don't think Ramaswamy's supporters would go to Haley. Obviously. :): And I doubt DeSantis supporters would support Haley. So if Haley ends up the 2nd place choice, I think Trump gains considerably.

If everyone but Ramaswamy dropped out, the nocons are going Democrat. Ramaswammy would probably pick up some DeSantis voters. The rest would go to Trump.

If everyone but DeSantis dropped out, I think he might get a lot of the Ramaswamy supporters, though that's a tough demographic. He mostly has the young disaffected zoomer demographic. I'm not sure they could switch to DeSantis and I'm not sure they could jump to team Trump.

I'm not doing a fat ass pussbag scenario because there is no scenario possible where everyone else could drop out and he's left standing. Not gonna happen.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So much apprehension around Trump in 2024, the consequences of him winning or losing amped up by the talisman/oracle of the modern cellphone. I always go back to is it the man, or the ideas he has appropriated, that bring hope to some and dread to others. I think 2024 is going to be the year of "Le Grande Peur."

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231213_105159_DuckDuckGo.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the article makes a good point. That Haley could attract a lot of independents to vote for her in open primary states. What I'm calling "the debate team", the people running in the primary who aren't named Trump, that part of the race is a race for the not-Trump voters.

Haley is getting pretty popular with independents. Plus the neocon republicans need someone to vote for. Haley may win the debate team race and be Trump's main challenger. So then it's going to boil down to Trump vs never Trump voters. So basically independent soccer moms and neocons. Prolly not enough to beat Trump. But things are more dynamic in the primaries than in polls. So who knows?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think the article makes a good point. That Haley could attract a lot of independents to vote for her in open primary states. What I'm calling "the debate team", the people running in the primary who aren't named Trump, that part of the race is a race for the not-Trump voters.

Haley is getting pretty popular with independents. Plus the neocon republicans need someone to vote for. Haley may win the debate team race and be Trump's main challenger. So then it's going to boil down to Trump vs never Trump voters. So basically independent soccer moms and neocons. Prolly not enough to beat Trump. But things are more dynamic in the primaries than in polls. So who knows?
    You left out the probably large block that fall into neither of those categories, like many of us here.

Reactions: oze

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That Haley could attract a lot of independents to vote for her in open primary states.
    BS that they are independents, they are dems voting in a republican primary and it is wrong that they are. If one is not in the club they shouldn’t have a vote on who represents that club. Independents have NO right to vote in a primary, they are by definition not a member of either party…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BS that they are independents, they are dems voting in a republican primary and it is wrong that they are. If one is not in the club they shouldn’t have a vote on who represents that club. Independents have NO right to vote in a primary, they are by definition not a member of either party…
    I made an IS statement. Independents claim they’re not affiliated with a party even though they always vote for the party. I am an independent in that I can’t stand Republicans, especially the chamber-o-commerce/neocon variety. And I cannot vote for Democrats because they’re on way too friendly terms with communists. But, as long as there is an AF candidate to vote for I’ll do that, whatever party they’re in.

I think I am not the only one like that. And suspect there are people on the other side similar to me. Independents who always end up voting for Democrats.

But largely Independents are swing voters. I think that’s why Trump is ahead because the swing voters seem yo be saying they don’t want Biden this time. It’s sure as hell not that there are all that many card carrying Republicans who can, through their sheer numbers, take Trump to the promised land.

I think swing independents seem to like Haley. And polling shows that Haley has a bigger lead over Biden in polls, especially among moderate voters, which includes a lot of independents.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If these trumped up charges take out Trump, they will constantly go back to the well to take out any strong republican candidates. And these actions have the added benefit of showing anyone else what will happen to them if they cross the establishmen.

It is beyond foolish and naive to believe things will just go back to “normal” if not for that lightning rod Trump. It is NOT Trump, it is what many of us right here on INGO believe they are choking out. We all will have lost if Trump is convicted and imprisoned…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If these trumped up charges take out Trump, they will constantly go back to the well to take out any strong republican candidates. And these actions have the added benefit of showing anyone else what will happen to them if they cross the establishmen.

It is beyond foolish and naive to believe things will just go back to “normal” if not for that lightning rod Trump. It is NOT Trump, it is what many of us right here on INGO believe they are choking out. We all will have lost if Trump is convicted and imprisoned…
    If Democrats win because of this the DoJ will permanently become the political enforcement org for the government.

Top Bottom