• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What is not true is that what you posted was evidence confirming your opinion.

Kamala ain't Joe, being as much a factor as your nevertrumping opinion.

:twocents:
    Why is it that when someone says anything about Trump that you disagree with, they're some kind of Nevertrumper? Of course, HKFC is a nevertrumper. He's said as much. But that is best evidenced by his own admission than that he has said two things that are true, and has expressed a reasonable conclusion.

1. Harris is winning in the polls right now, and the betting odds have shifted to Harris.
    2. Trump has made shots at other Republicans.
    HKFC has concluded that those shots aren't paying off.

He is correct in both claims. Trump is no longer the front runner. Trump has attacked other Republicans. So what about the conclusion? Is that helping Trump? Does that tend to expand the tent or contract it?

I don't think it's a "nevertrumping" opinion to think something Trump is doing is not helping him win. It's a reasonable conclusion.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why is it that when someone says anything about Trump that you disagree with, they're some kind of Nevertrumper? Of course, HKFC is a nevertrumper. He's said as much. But that is best evidenced by his own admission than that he has said two things that are true, and has expressed a reasonable conclusion.

1. Harris is winning in the polls right now, and the betting odds have shifted to Harris.

He is correct in both claims. Trump is no longer the front runner. Trump has attacked other Republicans. So what about the conclusion? Is that helping Trump? Does that tend to expand the tent or contract it?

I don't think it's a "nevertrumping" opinion to think something Trump is doing is not helping him win. It's a reasonable conclusion.
    I thought HK said he was voting for Trump.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is a case of nevertrumping because he is on the record as being negative to Trump even if he posts a positive he ALWAYS puts in the negative. Just the way it is…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The pink haze from big media is making people forget their economic realities as they become caught up in the generated euphoria. It's almost like some sort of endorphin laced cloud that conceals reality but still makes them feel good, or maybe it's just like Victory Gin. Either way it's bad.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I just don’t keep up with every twist and turn of these campaigns as I used to. What little bit I’ve read/heard, Harris’ campaign is out spending Trump’s and out working it. It doesn’t seem like Trump is holding as many rallies as he has in the past either.

I want Trump to win. I hope he wants to win at least as much as I do. (But the jury is still out).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    WOW!!! This is scaring the s**t out if the establishment commies.

X-Data confirmed Tuesday evening that 70% of the audience sharing the Trump-Musk interview was from the 25-35 year-old age group.

X Corp CEO Linda Vaccarino commented on this amazing number: “Young, curious, engaged and tuning into X for a new kind of political conversation.”

And the over 54 age group made up only 1% of audience during the historic interview!

Top Bottom