• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ron DeSantis promised to do something but the Trump cult is getting its way and no one will pay. We get the government we vote for/deserve.
    I don't know GFGT. I don't think any Trump supporters want to see Pfizer, Moderna, Fauci, the CDC, etc. get away with what they did. I certainly don't. You can be mad at Trump. That's fair. He's not a doctor or a scientist and he can be, while maybe not totally forgiven, at least somewhat excused for acting out of ignorance or being misled by the supposed "experts". The "experts" have no defense. They knew their **** didn't work and lied about it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know GFGT. I don't think any Trump supporters want to see Pfizer, Moderna, Fauci, the CDC, etc. get away with what they did. I certainly don't. You can be mad at Trump. That's fair. He's not a doctor or a scientist and he can be, while maybe not totally forgiven, at least somewhat excused for acting out of ignorance or being misled by the supposed "experts". The "experts" have no defense. They knew their **** didn't work and lied about it.
    He’s still bragging about it and complaining he didn’t get enough credit. Still. Just the other day there was a clip. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Republicans have demonstrated having Trump back is the top priority even though he completely **** the bed his last year in office.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He’s still bragging about it and complaining he didn’t get enough credit. Still. Just the other day there was a clip. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Republicans have demonstrated having Trump back is the top priority even though he completely **** the bed his last year in office.
    Yeah, I don't like the bragging about that either. Like I said, that's fair. As for his last year in office, I can't think of another president that had something like a "global pandemic" (which turned out to be a nothing burger, but that wasn't known at the time) to deal with.

Vaccines aside, I seem to remember a majority here on INGO that were kind of freaked out about it, trying to find or make disinfectants, etc..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Trump has done the job. He has proven what he WILL do. So has Biden. Ron Desantis is just another heckler from the peanut gallery shouting promises to any one who will listen.
    Yes, he did. He led the way into getting bump stocks banned that led to braces being banned, plowed the ground that started with the CDC putting a moratorium on evictions that led to a lot of folks that refused for getting the vax getting fired, blew out the deficit that the democrats made him look like a piker. Yep, he proved what he WILL do.

Bad actions of republican presidents always lead to worse democrat presidents. Trump’s last year in office was horrible.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ron DeSantis promised to do something but the Trump cult is getting its way and no one will pay. We get the government we vote for/deserve.
    Was Ron DeSantis the first politician, running for higher office, that you have heard promise to do something about corruption or malfeasance in government?

If not, how did all those other promises turn out. You keep wanting to make it about Trump as if he was somehow uniquely bad or going to do nothing but let us down and the truth is he did many good things and could very well do so again

THE PEOPLE didn't want Trump light when they could have the real thing, and it is insulting to hear you dismiss the will of the people as a cult phenomena

Ron shot the bolt and fell short - way short. Perhaps contemplate the hubris that made him believe those whispering in his ear that now was his time. He had as good a chance as any other candidate and with the backing of CfG probably better than most, and he failed. That's on him, not the people who prefer Trump.

I hope he realizes that he was used by the same people who were using Haley, in the same way and for the same purpose. Trump isn't the only one who needs to repent

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Was Ron DeSantis the first politician, running for higher office, that you have heard promise to do something about corruption or malfeasance in government?

If not, how did all those other promises turn out. You keep wanting to make it about Trump as if he was somehow uniquely bad or going to do nothing but let us down and the truth is he did many good things and could very well do so again

THE PEOPLE didn't want Trump light when they could have the real thing, and it is insulting to hear you dismiss the will of the people as a cult phenomena

Ron shot the bolt and fell short - way short. Perhaps contemplate the hubris that made him believe those whispering in his ear that now was his time. He had as good a chance as any other candidate and with the backing of CfG probably better than most, and he failed. That's on him, not the people who prefer Trump.

I hope he realizes that he was used by the same people who were using Haley, in the same way and for the same purpose. Trump isn't the only one who needs to repent
    I hope he is the savior the Trump fans think he is.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Trump is being hammered online as he should be. What a stupid m**********r. Its days like this, when he is dumb enough to say something like this, which will make me leave the top of the ticket blank come election day.

Only Trump speaks for us. Others are RINOs or Ukraine First. This type of profound thought requires billions of dollars and lots of tanner. You don’t get that because you aren’t America First. To support this level of wisdom, we need his family in RNC leadership and a lawyer with a great rack. #Vaccinate #MAGA #TrumpTrain

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Only Trump speaks for us. Others are RINOs or Ukraine First. This type of profound thought requires billions of dollars and lots of tanner. You don’t get that because you aren’t America First. To support this level of wisdom, we need his family in RNC leadership and a lawyer with a great rack. #Vaccinate #MAGA #TrumpTrain
    His lawyer does have a nice rack, I wonder if that is a criteria he uses for picking them?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    His lawyer does have a nice rack, I wonder if that is a criteria he uses for picking them?

I think we are just living in an era of nice racks once you to a certain level of income... I've watched Trump since I was a young man....it seems to me he's always understood the power of a fine rack (or racks)....

He once ran a contest where the finest racks in all of the known universe were put on display...then, in very Democratic fashion, people the world over voted on which rack they liked best.....

Good on him....good on his lawyer and her girls....

1709943411345.png

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've always looked at the covid crisis as a slower moving, higher stakes version of the rail crash in Palestine.

At Palestine technically savvy people, who understood vinyl chloride, showed up and knew there were no good choices, only various levels of bad. They decided to burn the vinyl chloride rather than wait around for it to accumulate and go off like a very large thermobaric bomb, likely killing the decision makers themselves along with erasing the town.

With covid the only people who really understood anything about the virus were those that made it, and they weren't talking. People made decisions with what info they had because the stakes were high, again no good choices. We'll probably never know who knew what at any particular time because money entered into the decision, something that happens when you have more time to make a decision.

Tackling part of the problem by up scaling the production of respirators was a good decision to make even if you did not understand much about the virus. It was the vaccine where things got murky and where the obvious big money was going to be. Did big pharma get that much needed info from the creators of the virus and what was it? How did they make use of it? Clearly what came out of that sausage grinder was not a "vaccine" as Americans understood that definition.

Maybe like Ultra in WW2 the secrets of covid will be known, but I suspect not soon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hope he is the savior the Trump fans think he is.
    Who said the “savior” word other than you? Is this suggesting Trump is a savior?

You keep wanting to make it about Trump as if he was somehow uniquely bad or going to do nothing but let us down and the truth is he did many good things and could very well do so again

If you are looking at politicians looking for a “savor” you are looking in the wrong place…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The whole recording of Trump and Raffensperger was illegal because it was recorded in Florida where recording requires two party consent. It is obvious Trump did not consent and it is believed neither did Raffensperger. That is wiretapping in my book if a third party records conversations of others. That also makes it inadmissible as evidence being illegally obtained.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Who said the “savior” word other than you? Is this suggesting Trump is a savior?

You keep wanting to make it about Trump as if he was somehow uniquely bad or going to do nothing but let us down and the truth is he did many good things and could very well do so again

If you are looking at politicians looking for a “savor” you are looking in the wrong place…
    I don't create these things.

1709981921715.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Name all the previous candidates in our lifetimes, of either party, who have ensured justice was done for wrongs against the people

Then tell me your plan to change things for the better. Oy!

View attachment 338547

Best I can do is someone who feels personally wronged and may be intent on vendetta with the deep state because of it
    What do you think you're arguing against? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know why there's a need to forgive, or excuse it. I can be principled and pragmatic simultaneously. At this point Trump isn't doing it out of ignorance. Unless he's willfully ignorant. He has access to all the same information we do. He can't about face on it because he likes to tell everyone what a great person he is.

In a choice between Biden and Trump I'll go with Trump. And I don't have to forgive him for sucking donkey ass on that issue to do so.

Top Bottom