• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Someone is lying. In the clip when asked if Trump reached out to him RFJjr responded with "people from his team reached out to me". Trump's camp denies it.

Don't bet on former President Donald Trump choosing Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., as his running mate.

The Trump campaign made clear Sunday that Kennedy is not on their short list of vice presidential picks, denying reports of alleged overtures to the independent presidential candidate.

Trump has not commented directly on the report about Kennedy. The former president on his Truth Social platform did repost an article citing LaCivita's denial of the rumor.

"NO ONE from the Trump Campaign ever approached RFK jr (or ever will)," said senior adviser Chris LaCivita on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter. LaCivita went on to describe Kennedy as a "radical" environmentalist.
    Trial Balloon for polling

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure it matters who Trump picks. If Biden is pulled and Big Mike is installed as the candidate, Trump loses. They will not even have to cheat this time.
    I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Trump would lose to big mike. They'll still need to cheat. Big Mike isn't much smarter than Kamala Harris. Her only expertise for being POTUS is knowing how to vacation on the public's dime.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Trump would lose to big mike. They'll still need to cheat. Big Mike isn't much smarter than Kamala Harris. Her only expertise for being POTUS is knowing how to vacation on the public's dime.

I should have stated it is my opinion he would lose to Michelle. She is still very popular among Democrats. Plus she does have tone arms.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Right. Who is most acting like they’re lying? Who has a better reason to lie than the other? Or. Maybe we just decide with whatever side we’re on.
    True, could be Trump's camp. I've also said that in Haley's case it could very well be that someone was putting out disinformation to try and create a rift between Trump and his base support. I've seen it suggested that the source could've been the DeSantis campaign.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    True, could be Trump's camp. I've also said that in Haley's case it could very well be that someone was putting out disinformation to try and create a rift between Trump and his base support. I've seen it suggested that the source could've been the DeSantis campaign.
    Could be? But we talked about that rumor for days. You’d think if it was false, Trump would have put that to rest much sooner.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could be? But we talked about that rumor for days. You’d think if it was false, Trump would have put that to rest much sooner.
    in any event Trump's base put the kibosh to any notion of selecting either one. That's why I would find it kinda hard to believe that the Trump camp wouldn't be aware of it and just float the idea anyway. It was never going to be acceptable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Right. Who is most acting like they’re lying? Who has a better reason to lie than the other? Or. Maybe we just decide with whatever side we’re on.
    Why not both?

Either side could have leaked the topic to their mouthpieces, the other side asked about it fans the flame a bit, they both get several days of news coverage, even on hostile media, then both sides deny…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    in any event Trump's base put the kibosh to any notion of selecting either one. That's why I would find it kinda hard to believe that the Trump camp wouldn't be aware of it and just float the idea anyway. It was never going to be acceptable.
    Does floating the idea make Trump’s base turn on him? I think not, seems to me this has an effect of strengthening the support by putting out a possible, the base doesn’t like it, and magically it disappears, the base says he listens to us…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does floating the idea make Trump’s base turn on him? I think not, seems to me this has an effect of strengthening the support by putting out a possible, the base doesn’t like it, and magically it disappears, the base says he listens to us…
    Like its been said anything is possible. If the Trump camp did float the idea for whatever reason, then they are lying about never having done so. That's what leads me to say what I said.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes! Sure do. Sunday shows, night shows, for sure.
    I'm saying that their main focus would be asking them to explain anything that they have done as well. They won't be asking about Democrat failed leadership.

They're not gonna give any GOP candidate a fair shake to get their message out.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I'm saying that their main focus would be asking them to explain anything that they have done as well. They won't be asking about Democrat failed leadership.

They're not gonna give any GOP candidate a fair shake to get their message out.
    Nonsense. But you truly have zero chance when you are drowning in trials.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    That was believed true even just ten years ago but current events are proving the thinking that such is an automatic disqualification wrong…
    The President is drowning in incompetency abroad and we’re terribly positioned to make it a bigger problem for him in the election and get some sort of accountability because our must have nominee is a court clown show.

Top Bottom