• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Just part of the first page of a search for 'Drag Queen sex crimes'. Need I go on?

You do if you actually want to address my challenge, but I‘ll work with whatever you posted.

I asked:

How many drag queens were arrested for committing sexual battery against a minor last year?

Bug answers: here are six clickbait “news” articles, none of which contain allegations of sexual battery against a minor last year, or any year prior.

How many youth pastors were arrested for the same charges in the same time period?

Bug answers: (silence).

So I’ll google that for you…here’s one article that lists more than 10 convicted child abusers from one organization in one state in one year…several of them convicted of some degree of sexual battery…some on church property.

Go ahead and post those numbers when you find them…heck, I’ll even let you use numbers adjusted for population size…it’s safer for kids at drag story hour than it is at their own church.

So, to recap…there were zero allegations of sexual assault against children at Drag Story Hour anywhere in the world in 2022, but one church in Texas had 10 pastors convicted of crimes against children in that same period.

Which is more…ten or zero?

So…which was a safer place in 2022 for children…drag story hour anywhere in the world, or church in Texas?

I am not defending child molesters, I am pointing out that the problem is not and should not be with drag queens, but with pedophiles…who are far more likely to be pretending to be a man of God than a woman.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Bull****

You would think a 'workers of the world unite' guy would back a solution like offer better pay and better working conditions to fill those jobs that 'American's just won't do'. Why not require the parasitic to work for their benefits if it comes to that rather than pay to carry them as well as all the rest of the world's detritus

Not surprised, communists are always free with other people's money
    [insert Margaret Thatcher quote here]

You have me so wrong…I make my living doing jobs other Americans won’t…and business is booming.

I’m a worker’s of the world quit your job and start a business of your own type of guy...I‘m a small business owner. From my perspective economic agency is one of the cornerstones of liberty.

I have been working for my own benefits for decades, and providing substantially for others for years now…and, based on my family’s medical history, I don't expect to live long enough to collect a penny from SS or Medicare.

You’re welcome, bug, I know you’re old…like old old. Don’t worry, I got you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You do if you actually want to address my challenge, but I‘ll work with whatever you posted.

I asked:

Bug answers: here are six clickbait “news” articles, none of which contain allegations of sexual battery against a minor last year, or any year prior.

So I’ll google that for you…here’s one article that lists more than 10 convicted child abusers from one organization in one state in one year…several of them convicted of some degree of sexual battery…some on church property.

So, to recap…there were zero allegations of sexual assault against children at Drag Story Hour anywhere in the world in 2022, but one church in Texas had 10 pastors convicted of crimes against children in that same period.

Which is more…ten or zero?

So…which was a safer place in 2022 for children…drag story hour anywhere in the world, or church in Texas?

I am not defending child molesters, I am pointing out that the problem is not and should not be with drag queens, but with pedophiles…who are far more likely to be pretending to be a man of God than a woman.

About 3 to 5% of men are pedophiles. I'm not sure what the portion of Christian pastors are. All I could find is that 4% of Catholic priests have been accused of it. I suspect that more are actually pedos than are merely accused of it. Surely some get away with it.

I also suspect that whatever overperformance of priests might have more to do with their perception that the priesthood or pastorship brings them opportunities than anything else. But really, what does that have to do with your counterpoint? Are you saying that pedophelia is underrepresented in drag queens?

Regardless. How does that make a point against the videos where we see drag queens dressing overly sexual, to do "story hour"? And why do they dance in sexually expressive ways around kids in their shows? This is not normal, nor should it be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, it's not zero. Why wouldn't sexual deviants, whose particular kinks are pedophilia and cross dressing, not want a job doing story hour for kids? Heck, that's probably a better gig for them than being a priest. They have the entire media and late night "comedy" shows running cover for them that way. Heck, what late night host hasn't joked about priests being pedos?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Regardless. How does that make a point against the videos where we see drag queens dressing overly sexual, to do "story hour"? And why do they dance in sexually expressive ways around kids in their shows? This is not normal, nor should it be.

Normal? I grew up in Manhattan in the 1980s...your vision of “normal” probably looks a bit different from mine.

About those videos:

Those videos are trolling us…they are made to outrage and bait, and they work remarkably well.

Whose kids are in those videos? How did they get there? Were they kidnapped? If those kids’ parents are okay with them seeing that show, what valid reason do you or I have to intervene against it?

Lets be real…my Bubbe paid to send all the grandkids and great-grandkids to see the Lion King on broadway a few years ago…it was a bunch of men in makeup and tights waving their junk around in the audiences‘ faces for three hours straight.

Men dancing suggestively in makeup isn‘t the real problem…pedophiles are.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Maybe not a norm, but the God's honest truth

"Ye shall know them by their fruits" Matthew 7:16-20

Are you one of the ones I'm 'literally killing' by hewing to The Word?

Quoting Christian scripture about false prophets in reply to a Jewish commenter…now that’s some next-level irony.

This is either top-tier trolling or an epic lack of self awareness on your part…points for both.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Normal? I grew up in Manhattan in the 1980s

That explains some things.

...your vision of “normal” probably looks a bit different from mine.
    I go back to the bridging the divide thread. We're not going to bridge this divide because your post here seems to suggest that sexualizing kids is normal. It's immoral. Children at young ages don't really understand "normal". Some of it is nature, but they also learn it as they go. Nurture can override nature. That's why we call them "innocent". So sexualizing them at a young age is a form of exploitation. Even a person who grew up in Manhattan should understand this. There is no bridge across that divide.

About those videos:

Those videos are trolling us…they are made to outrage and bait, and they work remarkably well.

Sexualizing kids to use as bait. I don't think that's the own you think it is. But anyway, your guess at the motivation is no less instinctive than mine. I take the authors of wokeness at their word. Destroy "normal" and replace it with something else. Also, groom kids to be queer and turn them into ardent LGBTQEIEIO activists.

Desensitize children to immorality, and turn them into activists. It's morally wrong to exploit children.

Whose kids are in those videos? How did they get there? Were they kidnapped? If those kids’ parents are okay with them seeing that show, what valid reason do you or I have to intervene against it?

They are probably the kids and grandkids of people who answered the ad "Drag Your Kids to Pride". It may be a troll, but it's also the praxis you do when you want to flip "normal".

Lets be real…my Bubbe paid to send all the grandkids and great-grandkids to see the Lion King on broadway a few years ago…it was a bunch of men in makeup and tights waving their junk around in the audiences‘ faces for three hours straight.

Men dancing suggestively in makeup isn‘t the real problem…pedophiles are.

Pedophiles are a problem. At least Manhattan life hasn't robbed you of all your moral sense. At least you're using the right term for it and not apologetically calling them MAPs. But, it's a problem that you think that men who want to dress up like women and wave their junk at children is normal, or should be viewed as normal. Possibly that’s the harm it did to you. You now think it's normal.

So how can that divide be bridged? It can't. I don't really see why men would do the things you think should be normal. Why would a man want to dress like a woman and dance in front of children in a sexual way? Would you think a woman who dresses sexually suggestive, and shakes her stuff in front of children would be odd? I hope so. Then I don't see why men dressing like women to do the same thing is any less odd. Even moreso.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Quoting Christian scripture about false prophets in reply to a Jewish commenter…now that’s some next-level irony.

This is either top-tier trolling or an epic lack of self awareness on your part…points for both.

I had no idea you're Jewish. I think for it to carry the full irony that amuses you, he'd have had to know. But anyway, understanding that and knowing you're from NY, explains the worldview. I don't think it's possible to bridge any gaps here. Yer pretty much where you're gonna be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "There are none so blind as those who will not see..."
    That's the problem with wildly different worldviews. From his own perspective, he can say you're the one so blind as will not see.

Think is, this country was founded on the worldview that most of us share in this thread. I'm not talking about a Christian worldview, but the view of the traditional American values expressed by self-determination, civil and moral responsibility, work ethic, and in terms of morality, a rejection of utilitarianism.

A nation of people who believe in those values will not exploit children for their own gain. Morally corrupt individuals may exist, and so society has a moral responsibility to protect children through its laws. People who disagree with protecting children from such exploitation should not have a place in this society. Move to Canadahstan.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That's the problem with wildly different worldviews. From his own perspective, he can say you're the one so blind as will not see.

Think is, this country was founded on the worldview that most of us share in this thread. I'm not talking about a Christian worldview, but the view of the traditional American values expressed by self-determination, civil and moral responsibility, work ethic, and in terms of morality, a rejection of utilitarianism.

A nation of people who believe in those values will not exploit children for their own gain. Morally corrupt individuals may exist, and so society has a moral responsibility to protect children through its laws. People who disagree with protecting children from such exploitation should not have a place in this society. Move to Canadahstan.
    My point exactly.
    I could not agree more.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I like to tweak liberals, instead of engaging in mindless babble.
    I abhor a battle of intellect with an unarmed opponent.
    If a conversation looks pointless, I'll just tell them,
    "There are two sides to every argument. Unfortunately I have neither the time or inclination to listen to yours."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I asked:
    How many drag queens were arrested for committing sexual battery against a minor last year?

Bug answers: here are six clickbait “news” articles, none of which contain allegations of sexual battery against a minor last year, or any year prior

How many youth pastors were arrested for the same charges in the same time period?

I thought I would address this after all, despite the fact it is so unserious

It is comparing apples to oranges, it is deliberately structured to produce a rigged outcome - which, coming from a Biden supporter should not have surprised me

According to you, it is supposed to be meaningful that there is no record (in 2022 only, wondering why you limited it to one year) of a drag queen molesting a child during story hour

So basically, no pervert has tried to molest a child in front of a room full of their parents and other children, so basically for a single hour of that particular pervert's life children were safe - not because perv can be proven to not have the desire but because he did not have the opportunity

Also, according to you, if the entire year of 2022 is given an examination that church in Texas had multiple episodes of molestation

If you were to compare apples to apples, that church had no molestations for the hour or so during worship in front of a room full of parents and their children. In this first type of proper comparison, one could conclude that during specified, carefully selected time periods children were no less physically safe from molestation at the drag queen hour than they were at worship (although at DGH they were being groomed which would be unlikely at worship)

If you were to compare oranges to oranges, you would need to compare the two groups for the entire year of 2022, and it should be obvious that both the drag queens and the pastors exhibited a ...less than spotless, shall we say ... record in the area of molestation. Then, if you were honest, you would compare the entire number of drag queens to the number of their molestations as well as the entire number of priests, pastors etc to their number of molestations and derive quantities such as 'molestations per 1000 drag queens' and 'molestations per 1000 pastors and priests' in order to intelligently compare the relative prevalence of perversion in the two groups

I suspect you didn't do that because you knew that the drag queens would make a bad showing, and another point you gloss over is when the priests or pastors are discovered to be perverts no one is trying to normalize their perverted behavior. Not so with the Pervo Queen story hour pervs where you try to declare their behavior outside the library lobby as off limits to inspection

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Normal? I grew up in Manhattan in the 1980s...your vision of “normal” probably looks a bit different from mine.
    Is this significant? I spent a lot of time in Manhattan in the late 60s. My uncle owned a brownstone on E 70th between 2nd and 3rd and was his own super. I would spend weeks there during the summer or vacations. Not the same as growing up there, I know, but I probably know your neighborhood

Does total time in Manhattan somehow relate mathematically to the likelihood of das recht? Should we believe you might be
    elitier elite because you got an early start, or something?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Even your people accept Jesus as a true prophet, while not accepting him as the son of God, so one would think his words would carry weight

I hope you are not intimating that Jesus was a false prophet, but nothing in your body of work so far makes me want to give you that benefit of the doubt

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    That explains some things.

I’ve seen some things…it‘s different there now. I like it here better.

I go back to the bridging the divide thread. We're not going to bridge this divide because

Let’s see where you go with this…
    (holing my breath)

your post here seems to suggest that sexualizing kids is normal.

(long, slow exhale)

…Stop. Seriously. My posts do no such thing. People on this forum have called me a communist, called me evil, made sideways comments about by religion…but this is beyond the pale.

If you are accusing me of hurting kids, or supporting others who do…kindly go take a long walk off a short pier.

It's immoral.

Of course it is…but you’re going to belabor the point with a lecture full the most obvious points imaginable anyway, so…

Children at young ages don't really understand "normal". Some of it is nature, but they also learn it as they go. Nurture can override nature. That's why we call them "innocent". So sexualizing them at a young age is a form of exploitation. Even a person who grew up in Manhattan should understand this. There is no bridge across that divide.

Uh huh.

Sexualizing kids to use as bait. I don't think that's the own you think it is.

(deep breath…again)

Own? C’mon, man…give it a break.

But anyway, your guess at the motivation is no less instinctive than mine. I take the authors of wokeness at their word. Destroy "normal" and replace it with something else. Also, groom kids to be queer and turn them into ardent LGBTQEIEIO activists.

I keep trying to separate the freaks from the pedos from the activists because, although there is some overlap, the venn diagrams of those groups are far from a perfect circle.

I would hope you are open-minded enough to grasp that there is a bait-and-switch trap in the use of the term “destroy normal”. Coming from a freak it’s just an expression of the desire to be one’s own true self without the burden of others’ expectations of “normalcy” burdening them...coming from a pedo it takes on much more sinister implications.

Its the difference between giving gay kids the space to feel comfortable in their own skins and indoctrinating groups of kids into believing their normal confusion during puberty makes them trans.

“Destroy Normal“ is apt to mean something very different coming from a shy gay kid than from a over-the-top gender theory activist…do you agree?

Desensitize children to immorality, and turn them into activists. It's morally wrong to exploit children.

Yeah, I agree…that’s ****ed up.

They are probably the kids and grandkids of people who answered the ad "Drag Your Kids to Pride". It may be a troll, but it's also the praxis you do when you want to flip "normal".

So…what do you suggest?

Its a parent’s job determine what is appropriate for their children and to protect them from (and expose them to) the things that happen in the real world.

To me, it is the parents failing their own children here…how do we address that as a society that was founded on valuing liberty above all?

Do we let the government intervene? Personally, I shudder at that thought because, well…who draws those lines, and what are the unintended consequences of letting that genie out of its bottle?

Pedophiles are a problem. At least Manhattan life hasn't robbed you of all your moral sense. At least you're using the right term for it and not apologetically calling them MAPs. But, it's a problem that you think that men who want to dress up like women and wave their junk at children is normal, or should be viewed as normal. Possibly that’s the harm it did to you. You now think it's normal.

After your accusations upthread you have lost all credibility speaking about what I think…this pure projection from you.

So how can that divide be bridged? It can't. I don't really see why men would do the things you think should be normal. Why would a man want to dress like a woman and dance in front of children in a sexual way? Would you think a woman who dresses sexually suggestive, and shakes her stuff in front of children would be odd? I hope so. Then I don't see why men dressing like women to do the same thing is any less odd. Even moreso.

I don’t have a problem with people who dress up in costumes...that’s their right.

I don’t have a problem with people dressed in costumes performing live shows…that’s their right.

I don’t have a problem with parents letting their children attend shows featuring costumed performers…that’s their right.

My concern in this context is first with pedophiles, and then with bad parents…not costumed performers trying to let their freak flag fly.

I don’t think the divide is as unbridgeable as it might first seem…as long as they are not hurting other people…especially kids…who cares what the freaks do among other consenting adults?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To me, it is the parents failing their own children here…how do we address that as a society that was founded on valuing liberty above all?
    Perhaps 'lead them not into temptation'?

How can you expect the weak-willed to protect their children from anything when they are found to be quite willing to irrevocably surgically and chemically alter them in order to be able to lunch with the cool kids

The desire to protect them from exploitation of their undeveloped minds is no different from or less valid than the desire to protect them from exploitation of their undeveloped bodies. It is the desire to err on the side of caution vis a vis future harm, which cannot be reliably predicted

Top Bottom