• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    No just in general. I am sure mine are well out of warranty. Looks like the repair center is in Wixom Michigan.
    That's not just the repair center, it's Trijicon. I had it done several years back, when I thought rear glowies were needed, it took several weeks, but it was cheaper than a new set of sights. If I remember it was around $50 for all three vials.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Seems reasonable.

Do you have the contact info?

Do you just ship them the slide?

From what I was told you need to email them on their website and they will r
    espond back and send you a return authorization number. I was advised I would need to send the slide as the sights are milled in to the slide.

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Awesome service, had a Para w/ Trijicon sights, after a year the front one's tritium insert fell out. When PARA didn't respond (so much on warranty for life) contacted Trijicon via website, they send a return authorization number and shipping label. I boxed up the slide, and about 3 or 4 weeks later received it back. They are very responsive.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes, several times.
    Start by contacting Trijicon and getting a return authorization number.
    Here is a copy of my last message from them when I sent in my latest Glock slide to them:

Good Afternoon Bruce,

Thank you for your patronage of Trijicon products. We received your Glock 27 Slide under RA# JR-13070115. Upon inspection, it has been determined that this sight set is no longer covered under warranty. We are able to re-lamp them for $54 with your approval and VISA or Mastercardinformation. If you wish to proceed, please contact us Mon thru Fri between 9amand 4pm eastern daylight time.

Sincerely

DanaJohnson
    Service Coordinator Assistant

Trijicon, Inc.
    248-960-7700 Ext.1153
    49385 ShaferAvenue |
    Wixom, Michigan48393US
    djohnson@trijicon.com

So basically get a RA#, mail stripped slide to them, choose your color combo, wait about three weeks, they will e mail you when your sight lamps have been replaced. Then pay them and check your mail box a few days later.

Its that easy.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    This is pretty much what I got back from Trijicon when I sent in my P228 slide. Very good communication and pretty quick service.

Yes, several times.
    Start by contacting Trijicon and getting a return authorization number.
    Here is a copy of my last message from them when I sent in my latest Glock slide to them:

Good Afternoon Bruce,

Thank you for your patronage of Trijicon products. We received your Glock 27 Slide under RA# JR-13070115. Upon inspection, it has been determined that this sight set is no longer covered under warranty. We are able to re-lamp them for $54 with your approval and VISA or Mastercardinformation. If you wish to proceed, please contact us Mon thru Fri between 9amand 4pm eastern daylight time.

Sincerely

DanaJohnson
    Service Coordinator Assistant

Trijicon, Inc.
    248-960-7700 Ext.1153
    49385 ShaferAvenue |
    Wixom, Michigan48393US
    djohnson@trijicon.com

So basically get a RA#, mail stripped slide to them, choose your color combo, wait about three weeks, they will e mail you when your sight lamps have been replaced. Then pay them and check your mail box a few days later.

Its that easy.

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Wow, I had no idea they would do that! That is awesome! And especially for $57! That's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying another set! Are yours HDs?

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    From what I was told you need to email them on their website and they will r
    espond back and send you a return authorization number. I was advised I would need to send the slide as the sights are milled in to the slide.

Thanks for the info.

Mine are shipping out right after Christmas.

Top Bottom