• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    SOLD... This is a very nice sight, but I have decided to go a different way on my rifle. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sight, and is near brand new condition. I have only had it on my rifle for about 100 rds, and it holds it's zero like a trijicon should. For those not familiar with this sight, it is running off of fiber optic via the light gathering system on the front of the sight, with tritium in the sight when no ambient light is available. It comes with a adjustable light filter that screws on the front. This acts as a type of "sunglasses" for your optic to darken your sight picture and brighten up your dot. This is the dot model, not the chevron.

Amber color dot, 4.5moa

Again it is like new. Photobucket does not like my cell phone so I cannot post pics for some reason. Below is the link to my photobucket page, and you can check it out that way. I can send you more pics via MMS cell phone text message if needed. I will meet ftf, but prefer to ship anything that are not firearms. If ftf, it will have to be Indy (where I work) or Danville.

Pictures by glocktalk362 - Photobucket

Asking $360.00

Will consider trades for firearms, ammo, accessories, or optics.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

It think that covers it.
    Thanks,
    Mike Conley

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom