• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirch86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Has anyone ever been to this show. Thinking about going this weekend and wanting to get some feedback about it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I haven't been to a gun show since the panic, but for a small show, I always liked the one in Seymour. I've bought and/or sold stuff at just about every one of their shows. It was always worth the five bucks to me and I always like stopping off at Acme on the way back.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    GUN SHOW

I've been there several times and it's a good show. Has always been a
    fairly good amount of things to look at and not so crowded that you can't get around. But with all that goes on now I figure it will be crowded with high prices. I'm skippin all the shows for now until things get back to normal if they ever do.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    It's usually packed wall to wall with tables,and people. You will find a lot more used firearms at this gun show, not that the prices will reflect that (I would'nt hold my breath) Its not a bad little guns show and there is FREE coffee and a nice snack shop set up, and usually frendly people, not a bad way to spend a hour.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I was down there earlier today. Got in the door at about 9:15 and the place was jammed...wall to wall people. Aside from the old guys with walkers and rascals clogging the aisles, a few folks with 3 young'uns in tow, and the guys blocking aisles making face to face deals it was all right! I sat by the restrooms, sold two handguns, bought 3 boxes of 9 mm and was gone by 11:30. Admission price is $6, BTW. Saw lots of $1,300 AR's a few AK's. One dealer is selling Saiga 12's for $750. Lots of AR mags and .223 ammo.....

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Went and had a good time. Always enjoy talking to the old guys. Sometimes can't believe the things they know off the top of their head. Beats lurking in the basement any day.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I went today, prices not as outrageous as the 1500, damn near bought a nice PPS43 in the box with all the extras 392.00 cash Guy had a lot of resonably priced stuff.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    Bite the Bullet

I will 3rd the recommendation for Bite the Bullet.....Mark and Lauren Hopkins run a great shop, are very knowledgeable and helpful!!!

ATD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Was there for a couple hours today... Few decent deal considering how much others are asking at this point. Had metal GI mags everywhere for 20-35$ each. And seen several ar's in the 1300$ range.

Top Bottom