• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone going to this show? I checked them online and it looks like they have two different times it starts. I've been to one a few months ago but wondered since no one has mentioned it here.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I might try to make this one. Used to go all the time then quit when it began to have a flea market atmosphere. Went to the last 2 and they were decent shows.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I visited today, Show was full, only a couple empty tables in the small room.

People were a little too proud of their stuff, the prices could have been better. BUT for 6 bucks and free parking. It's worth it to booger about on an otherwise boring day.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will go to the show too. I enjoy going just to meet people who share my interest in firearms and have a similiar political view.

Plus, if the SHTF does happen, I want to know who my fellow patriots are going to be. See you there. I am the man who is TOFU.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I walked through for about an hour today. There were a few things that were tempting and reasonably priced. Much however, was priced like stuff was back in January when nothing was available. Some of it was just plain stupid. There were a few things I was very tempted to pick up but decided if I wanted it, I'd pick it up at one of the LGS I frequent.

Matt

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I walked through for about an hour today. There were a few things that were tempting and reasonably priced. Much however, was priced like stuff was back in January when nothing was available. Some of it was just plain stupid. There were a few things I was very tempted to pick up but decided if I wanted it, I'd pick it up at one of the LGS I frequent.

Matt

Dealers are hard headed. They think because they got that kind of money once, that they need to make a small fortune on every firearm. Don't pay, they will learn.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Ammo at flipper prices and everything else was high, but $6 to get in and 50 cal ammo cans for $12 ain't bad (bought some) and I found an extra magazine for my Hi-Standard Citation. Talked with a friend that sets-up there so all in all it was a decent way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've always enjoyed this show but didn't make it this time. Yeah, there's not a ton of bargains, but I've found a few little gems here and there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom