• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You did say the guys would be grilling out right? If so then I'm bringing PorkBurgers, has anyone heard of them? I asked Ironjaw's-wife when I PM'ed her if she had. They are a burger made out of Pork, duh, that's in the name, but they aren't sausage. The burger is made from the ham, shoulder and loin cuts. They serve them at the State Fair and some local county fairs too. You can dress them like a hamburger or put barbeque sauce on them. I will also bring barbeque sauce and buns for them. There are 20 to a package I think so there will be enough to share. I'm also going to try and bring some pies or cookies too.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not sure about my +2 at this point. One has health problems and they've been flaring up recently, so I don't know if she'll make it. If she doesn't, the other one definitely won't, but even if my friend does, I still doubt if the second tag-along will come.

But I plan on making it. I still also have lots of room in the Suburban if anybody wants to carpool up. I have to drive it anyway so there no reason we all need to burn the gas. Just throwing it out there.

I haven't decided what I'm bringing yet. Probably some fresh fruit. I have LOTS of ground beef from last year's cow. And I need to make room for this year's. So if nobody's claimed ground beef, I can bring some too. Five pounds suffice?

One final point/question: is anyone bringing a pop-up canopy tent?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    My girlfriend may or may not attend. She's said both that she wanted to and then that she didn't, so we'll see which way she decides in the end. (No, not the one who taught in China—a better one!)

My girlfriend and a girlfriend of hers will be attending! If the directions/address has already been sent out to attendees, we'll need a copy of that info.

Thanks!

Oh, and HandK? I'll be bringing my handguns for my gf use, but I don't know how much she will like mine. She tried my 4" XD 40 once and didn't like it a whole lot. Sadly, I don't have any .22 pistols to lend her. So she may be interested in borrowing one of yours or somebody else's. (My gf's friend apparently has her own handgun.)

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My girlfriend and a girlfriend of hers will be attending! If the directions/address has already been sent out to attendees, we'll need a copy of that info.

Thanks!

Oh, and HandK? I'll be bringing my handguns for my gf use, but I don't know how much she will like mine. She tried my 4" XD 40 once and didn't like it a whole lot. Sadly, I don't have any .22 pistols to lend her. So she may be interested in borrowing one of yours or somebody else's. (My gf's friend apparently has her own handgun.)

Ironjaw's Wife is the contact person. She is keeping track of who is coming and supplying all the ancillary information.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    all pm's answered and address sent to those who requested both in thread and pm's. I don't know if anyone seen it on the bottom of 88gt's post but we could use a few pop up canopy's. any body have one they could bring?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'm not sure about my +2 at this point. One has health problems and they've been flaring up recently, so I don't know if she'll make it. If she doesn't, the other one definitely won't, but even if my friend does, I still doubt if the second tag-along will come.

But I plan on making it. I still also have lots of room in the Suburban if anybody wants to carpool up. I have to drive it anyway so there no reason we all need to burn the gas. Just throwing it out there.

I haven't decided what I'm bringing yet. Probably some fresh fruit. I have LOTS of ground beef from last year's cow. And I need to make room for this year's. So if nobody's claimed ground beef, I can bring some too. Five pounds suffice?

One final point/question: is anyone bringing a pop-up canopy tent?
    Whatever u want to bring works so yes to what u posted. I know we have one canopy coming i'll work on a few more as it's suppose to be hot that day..

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I also PM'd those that were intrested but never sent me a pm. I have a total of 26 so far give or take. From this site, INS, Facebook, and my brother in law still waiting on the number from him. Are you ready for this Gary...lol

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Is anyone coming to the training from the south? I was hoping to catch a ride home after the training with someone and let my daughter stay at a friends for a few days, that lives close to the training site. I need to come home and go back to work.

I know 88GT lives in Camby and has offered to car pool with anyone, that would get me back to the southside of Indy at least(if that offer is still open), and my hubby could pick me up from there, unless anyone else is coming from Bloomington, Columbus, Seymour or any where near there. I'm not asking to be taken home, just a ride south so my hubby can pick me up that evening.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Is anyone coming to the training from the south? I was hoping to catch a ride home after the training with someone and let my daughter stay at a friends for a few days, that lives close to the training site. I need to come home and go back to work.

I know 88GT lives in Camby and has offered to car pool with anyone, that would get me back to the southside of Indy at least(if that offer is still open), and my hubby could pick me up from there, unless anyone else is coming from Bloomington, Columbus, Seymour or any where near there. I'm not asking to be taken home, just a ride south so my hubby can pick me up that evening.

My girlfriend and her friend will be coming from the Bedford area. If that helps you, let me know, and I'll ask her/them about it (I don't want to volunteer them without asking them first!).

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My girlfriend and her friend will be coming from the Bedford area. If that helps you, let me know, and I'll ask her/them about it (I don't want to volunteer them without asking them first!).

If you wouldn't mind asking them I'd appreciate it. Hubby said he didn't mind either place, as long as I let him know the when and where to pick me up. :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My gf's gf got stuck working, so my gf isn't going any more either. :-/ Bummer. I was looking forward to riding with John smith and hanging out with all the other guys at the training.

Sorry the GF and Friend won't be making it...It sounds like it will be a lot of fun, hot but fun. :)

Top Bottom