tragic accident, Darwin unavailable for comment.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm just confused why they're doing an autopsy. Seems pretty cut and dry what happened. I guess just another reason to spend tax payers' dollars.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Everyone needs a job.

Even maggots. It's probably the jurisdictional protocol by now. But the "69-news" did get my attention. Always looking for new styles of things. EBG
    I'm just confused why they're doing an autopsy. Seems pretty cut and dry what happened. I guess just another reason to spend tax payers' dollars.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Sounds like a "Gun Club" full of asshats that shouldn't be allowed to be armed. Am I the only one that thinks the guy with the long hair is REALLY high?

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country

I know it is protocol in Indiana that any death that is not "natural" goes through an autopsy. They might also do a toxicology report to see if he was on anything that may have altered his state of mind.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I know it is protocol in Indiana that any death that is not "natural" goes through an autopsy. They might also do a toxicology report to see if he was on anything that may have altered his state of mind.
    I know at least in Johnson County it is completely up to the Coroner to decide. Also, they can do a tox screen without a full blown autopsy.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Pointed a gun at his own head... Nuff said. It is just a plain fact that just because a gun can be purchased doesn't mean the person has the responsibility or maturity that needs to go along with it.

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Sounds like a "Gun Club" full of asshats that shouldn't be allowed to be armed. Am I the only one that thinks the guy with the long hair is REALLY high?

Was that CHE??? I thought he was dead....and yes he looked higher than a moon boot. These guys were great friends to let their pal put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. It's not only tragic for his family to have to deal with his death but it makes every gun owner look bad as well.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "He puts the pistol to his head and he pulls the trigger," said Rafael Antonio Piovanetti...

That makes me sick at my stomach just thinking about that. I can't even visualize me doing that.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Accident? That is when you are rear ended in traffic on 465 at rush hour

^^^this^^^ putting a bullet in your head in this manner is not an accident. It wasn't even negligent. It was either suicide or stupidity. I have heard of this type of case several times now and cannot fathom doing this. Its like Russian Roulette. Only some of these dummies are using semi-autos. I see that it was a .22 revolver in this case but still, who the hell does this and doesn't expect this result.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think they are investgating it, because you are going off a few people's testimony. What if THEY shot him, and made up the story.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

Condolences to the family and friends in the wake of this suicide.

Top Bottom