• Status
    Not open for further replies.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Member csm47632 has threatened to call his "friends" at the ATF because I was TRADING a pistol that I BOUGHT. Just a heads up to anyone that enjoys trading guns on here, if you get a deal before he does, hes calling ATF. Good luck everyone.

I enjoy trading guns with you guys on here and love meeting new people. Too bad there are people like him that try and ruin anything fun.

Trade at your own risk.

:ingo:

Last edited:

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    They care if you try to sell or trade a gun just a few hours after getting it. If you purchase a gun with the intent of selling/trading it for profit it is a big NONO!!!

And this is the guy calling me a cry baby..........

This is the second gun that fordman has done this with in the last week. Buy a gun for a good deal then re-list it here and other place to trade up or profit from it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    So we have one guy on here that is doing a bit too much wheeling and dealing, possibly breaking some laws.

And we also have a rat, that has threatened to notify the ATF when he should mind his own buisness.

I am not sure which is worse, actually I do, but I will just let it go.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I very rarely sell a gun, I love trading. I bought an AR and traded it to my buddy on here, I BOUGHT the 38 and offered it up for trade. Where is this BIG PROFIT you keep babbling about. I lose money all the time because I ENJOY trading. Give me a break. Go call the ATF, i'll be sitting here waiting on them. PM me and i'll give you my address and phone number. Im not hiding anything. People like you AMAZE me, You are whats wrong with people today. People that mind their own business are a dying breed.

Oh, and just so ya know, I saw a couple highschool kids smoking today. Stake out the tennis courts tomorrow and you might caatch them, you can call the principal. It will make your day.:n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Maybe people should just go read the trade in question and decide for themselves what is going on. That's what I did and will act accordingly in the future. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom