• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I do love that show.

I hear that there is a plan to make a USA version of TG, Adam Carolla (sp) is supposed to be one of the hosts.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I hate it when we try to make our own versions of hit British shows. The only one that's worked at all is The Office, and the British version is STILL funnier!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I hate it when we try to make our own versions of hit British shows. The only one that's worked at all is The Office, and the British version is STILL funnier!
    I would seriously like to see an American varaint of Keeping Up Appearances. We could get Judy Dench and all her ugliness on TV to do it :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I would seriously like to see an American varaint of Keeping Up Appearances. We could get Judy Dench and all her ugliness on TV to do it :D

That's the one with the "Bucket" family, right? I don't know if we Americans could do justice to that show... man.. I haven't watched that in ages...*dusts off her TV and turns on PBS again*

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Actually, I was thinking about it:
    For the Husband, we need someone low key, non-confrontative. I elect William H Macy. He would be perfect for that role. Hes just meek enough, but with a bit of bite when pushed way too far.
    As for the Wife, someone American, but stubborn and older. I would elect Kim Catrall. The only woman I believe that could pull it off if she chooses to find a role that wasnt a cougar.

But thats me :D

Top Bottom