• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    In another thread we have been discussing a viewing party for Top Shot on Sunday nights, we were thinking of BW3'S in either Avon or Castleton. If anyone has any ideas as to another place we could watch the show this is the place we need to see them. We would like a family friendly place.

Looking in the Indy area.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ive OC'd at the BW's in greenwood more than once so i know that one is 2A friendly. That will be the deciding factor to me, wherever we choose. Also we will need to phone the place and make sure they have sat or cable and that channel, and are willing to change the channel to it. many big companies like that have corporate policies about what has to play at all times. just things to think about.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I would be up for it. Either Greenwood or Castleton. As long as they're willing to dedicate a TV to the show. I don't want to sound negative, but I have some doubts about that particular detail. But it IS a "sports" show in a way, right?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm a ways from either Casleton or Greenwood, I would come down for the show if someone would be wiling to stop by and see if we could do it at either place.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I'd think Shallos would, they might want to rent a room again but they seemed happy to have us at the OC meet and greet back in (I think) April. Really good place, keep meaning to go back.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Wherever you guys decide to do it, they should not only have TVs and is willing to change the channel for you, but you should also be able to actually hear the TV in question. A lot of places keep the sound turned down or off, and with many restaurants in general and sports bars in particular (B-dubs included), the crowd noise level is so loud that it would drown out the TVs no matter how many they have or how loud they are turned up.

My :twocents:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    What about an INGO BBQ at someones house? If people bring food and drinks. That seems like a good idea. It'd be okay to carry and its family friendly.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I just had an add on to my earlier idea. My apt complex has a community center that I think has a large flat screen and a kitchen. I can see what it takes to have it for the night, does that sound like a decent idea?

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'm up for whatever and where ever in the Indy, Greenwood, Mooresville, Franklin Avon area. I live on the SW side, but close to everything lol.

I sent a coupl eof PM's before I finished reading the rest of the thread :)

Also if anyone close the the Decatur Central area needs a ride someplace I've got room.

Top Bottom