• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Like Survivor, so much has to do with whether or not you're on the winning or losing team.

You can be a good shooter on the losing team and get nominated just because...

Or you can be a great pistol/rifle shooter and if you're throwing knives, you can get bounced...

1/2 shooting, 1/2 gamesmanship...

Just like Survivor, keep your mouth shut and attitude in check. Don't try to be the leader on day one. The penalty for taking charge and losing is a lot more than the benefit from leading and winning.

You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have be faster than the next slowest guy...

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Like Survivor, so much has to do with whether or not you're on the winning or losing team.

You can be a good shooter on the losing team and get nominated just because...

True, but at least on Top Shot even if your nominated, as long as you are the better shooter you can out shoot the other guy and remain. On survivor your name comes up your gone.
    I think this season though survivor is going to add the ability to challange and return to the game on "redemption island".

Even if your name is picked every week. As long as your the better shot you stay. Hopefully they did learn from last season and do more of the challanges like they did at the end of the last season.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Hopefully they did learn from last season and do more of the challanges like they did at the end of the last season.

They could do the whole "game" like that. "Real" shooting contests. Last place goes home.

But I don't think that's the kind of TV they're after.

They like the squabbling and the backstabbing and all of that.

You all notice that the whiny guy was the Glock guy? Nothing was like his Glock. Just like real life... ;)

Driver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I think its going to be a great season. The skill levels seem a lot more tighter then last season. I would like to see Eric Anderson or Chris Reed to win.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If any of you are familiar with the Appleseed Project (and I would ask you if you aren't "Why not"), One of the contestants is an Appleseed Instructor from CA. I can't remember name, but I'm sure that will be part of his 'credentials'.
    He, as far as I know, has kept mum as to how far his involvment went in this seasons show.

So, I'm rooting for the Appleseeder! A volunteer who spends his time helping people develop their skills and passes on our Nations History in an attempt to "Get Them Off The Couch" and become involved. To start bailing water from this sinking ship we call the United States. :rockwoot:

Found it: His name is Jamie Franks, an Active Duty Navy Rescue Swimmer presently stationed in Afganistan.

Last edited:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Starts in a couple of hours... Im hoping to stay up long enough to watch it, I get up pretty early. Well not pretty, just early !!! ;)

Top Bottom