• Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I vote Democrat because I think it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Hard to argue with most of that...The only thing that I think may be missing is; "I vote Democrat because most of the cool rock stars, movie stars, athletes vote that way. Since I do not work, all I do is sit on my broad posterior and idolize..."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cant rep you again so soon so here is a feel good +9 for you.

I just showed this to a dem. buddy. He is fuming...I am laughing as he has no rebuttal for any of it. Perfect......:)

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Okay, a decent list.. but.
    Why is #10 on there? Who really cares if you want to marry your dog, cat, goldfish, or pet salamander. Government has no business to be in the marriage business to begin with.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Covers all the usual wedge issues but misses most of the bigger ones... like supporting enormous corporate bailouts, domestic spying, hopelessly unbalanced budgets, drone strikes around the world, the TSA, the Federal Reserve, the Drug War, the police state.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why is #10 on there? Who really cares if you want to marry your dog, cat, goldfish, or pet salamander. Government has no business to be in the marriage business to begin with.

That is exactly the point. They have no business in most of what they push into to begin with.....Humor amigo, just humor.

So you are dating your Salamander.....:):

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm always on board with any kind of good comedy at any politician's expense.

But when they then go on with "But now these other politicians are the real deal........" Then I'm like "Wait.........what?"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I don't think anyone is against people playing "house" (or "Doctor") with their pets or their "Brokeback Mountain" Camping Buddy....There is a long standing belief that Marriage is a Peace Treaty between two warring factions (Men and Women) and isn't needed for folks wanting to play "pretend"....

Just my opinion based on Anthropological evidence regarding marriage over the last couple of thousand years....

Last edited:

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I don't think anyone is against people playing "house" (or "Doctor") with their pets or their "Brokeback Mountain" Camping Buddy....There is a long standing belief that Marriage is a Peace Treaty between two warring factions (Men and Women) and isn't needed for folks wanting to play "pretend"....

Just my opinion based on Anthropological evidence regarding marriage over the last couple of thousand years....

Who cares what marriage meant a thousand years ago?

Top Bottom