• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i had a father, 20 yr old son, uncle who have almost no eperiance with guns ask me to take them shooting today. we went out and shoot quite a bit and its the most fun ive had shooting in quite some time. we shot sig misquito, glock 17, xdm40, glock 23, springfield 1911, 870 20ga, ar. it was just awsome to feel off there excitment. im not much of a pistol guy but thats what i started them with since they are looking for a couple home defence guns. all 3 went from lerry about guns to joining the nra and looking for guns to buy.

2 decided on 9mm pistols (father and son) and the other decided on a 20ga for home defence and a 40 cal pistol. i spent the morning doing load development on a 7mm and the afternoon teaching newbies the fundementals of safty and letting them play with a varitiy of guns. all and all it was a great day.

the uncle could not get over the feeling and sound of pumping a shotgun

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    darn. looks like i missed a fun weekend.

i think i need to come over so you can learn me on your new .260

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sounds like good ol fashion male bonding. Shooting, to me is a great social activity, the smell of gun powder, the loud gunfire, and the smile(grin) of a first time shooter after they shoot a round are great memories and good times.

Top Bottom