• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny L

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    After a careful inventory I found I have too many 44 magnums I do not know how this happened. Single and double action total 11 with 5 of them custom builds. I think I need some medical assistance.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    After a careful inventory I found I have too many 44 magnums I do not know how this happened. Single and double action total 11 with 5 of them custom builds. I think I need some medical assistance.

Sounds like a clear case of pathological 44 hoarding.
    No known cure - sorry about your luck.

To help alleviate your condition I recommend acquiring more
    gun of a different caliber and type, thereby therapeutically decreasing
    the number of 44 mags to your hands ratio.

:twocents:

:):

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    In additon to guns, I collect Swiss and German mechanical watches, we have a term for those of us who go nuts accumulating too many watches, we call ourselves WIS's (watch idiot savant).

Maybe we shuold start the term GIS(gun idiot savant) for those of us with uncontrolled gun collectiing habits...I know I am one.

What do you all think?????:rockwoot::yesway::noway:

Bill

Ps. is it possible to have too many guns of any kind?

M107

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    You can never have to much. What if your friends and family come over and want to shoot? Evrey one can have there own gun! But I tell my friends if you want to shoot more than a few rounds to bring thier own ammo.:D

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Guns are the greatest hobby because if you buy too many you can always sell them for what you paid or even more (most of the time). Much better than my other hobby which is golf. $300 drivers are worth $100 the next year :)

.30 Cal Al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Hi

Hmmm... "Ta muny handgoons."

"Tu moony hangands."

"Tang handy mungoons."

Heck! I can't even SAY it!!

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Sounds like the real problem is buying enough 44 MAG ammo to feed all of them! You would definitely need more money than I have! Enjoy just the same. By the way, I may have just a few empty slots in the safe if you see the error in your ways and decide to give a few away!

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Never to many guns ,You should have at least 2 of each or more or at least have a variety.If you really think you have a problem dont tell your wife she'll try to talk about your feelings & end up going to a sandra bullock movies on the weekends when you should be shooting & hanging out with ingo members

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Guns are the greatest hobby because if you buy too many you can always sell them for what you paid or even more (most of the time). Much better than my other hobby which is golf. $300 drivers are worth $100 the next year :)

You got that right. Than you go pay $25 or $30 for a round and get pissed when ya shank it. lol well atleast thats my story. Atleast now since I bought my 1st gun after a frustrating round of golf just go and take it out on a target! lol

Top Bottom