• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    good luck getting her to understand that there is no such thing as too many firearms. i'm still trying to convince my girlfriend of that. i will have to take her back home someday and show her my dad's collection, makes mine look very small.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I have had ex's complain that I have more money in my guns, tools, and cars than some people do in their house. I always tell them that they are assets and investments. I a lot of cash tied up in my tools, and toys, and tattoos, but I am also debt free and make sure my bills are paid on time. When girls complain about my spending habits, I tell them that they can't comment until they pay off visa and fannie may.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    My wife used to complain that I buy too many guns, that is until NoBama Turd Sucker moved into the whitehouse. Election day, we bought 3 AR-15's a total of 30 mags for them, and 2 Kel-Tec P3AT's and all the ammo we could haul. She stopped complaining and started buying with me.

INGunGuy

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    My wife used to complain that I buy too many guns, that is until NoBama Turd Sucker moved into the whitehouse. Election day, we bought 3 AR-15's a total of 30 mags for them, and 2 Kel-Tec P3AT's and all the ammo we could haul. She stopped complaining and started buying with me.

INGunGuy

AMEN BROTHER. :patriot:

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I have had ex's complain that I have more money in my guns, tools, and cars than some people do in their house. I always tell them that they are assets and investments. I a lot of cash tied up in my tools, and toys, and tattoos, but I am also debt free and make sure my bills are paid on time. When girls complain about my spending habits, I tell them that they can't comment until they pay off visa and fannie may.

Awesome :rockwoot:

INGunGuy

:patriot:

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    I hope there is room in the 700 sq ft apartment for a safe.

There is no security in a college town apartment and we sure don't need any more stolen guns on the street.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I hope there is room in the 700 sq ft apartment for a safe.

There is no security in a college town apartment and we sure don't need any more stolen guns on the street.

I never seen a gun on the street... stolen or otherwise and I look all the time! :dunno:

Seriously, I'd rather us pass a law banning theft... oh wait... ummmm :n00b:

To the OP:

Nope, never too many. Good for you on kicking thew anti-gunner to the curb.

I've seen enough of my gun buddies marry a woman who complained about the number of guns and they all ended the same way... once married it became ten times worse... at least.

As a general rule of thumb, whatever they complain about before you get married, will be 10 times worse once the knot is tied.

Having a girl was not just "ok" with my guns but was PRO gun was a crucial component of my selection for a wife.

I don't know why anyone would marry an anti... too many fish in the sea IMO.

ccochran3

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Clinton
    I've heard a couple people mention a safe, and I am actually looking for a gun cabinet currently. Have a safe back home, but figured I'd get something a bit more decorative for the 5 or 6 rifles I'd keep here. Not as safe, but better than nothing... however I've kind of just been waiting to find one on craigs list and haven't come up with anything in the last month. So if anyone is looking to get rid of a 6-8 gun cabinet in an Oak finish, I'm in the market!!!

Bryanearl

Plinker
    Rating - 57.1%
    4   3   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Rosedale, Indiana
    She will be knocking down the door when the time comes wanting protection :) My aunt and them always get on me and I ask them when TSHTF where you going and they all answer my place hah. Thankfully my wife is a CC lifetime gun lover.

Top Bottom