• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Indiana, Against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Govenor of this State and the and the orders of the Officers appointed over me accordign to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, so help me God.

Yup today I enlisted in the Indiana National Guard. My MOS is 15 Q, Air Traffic Control Operator.

I have to wait until April to ship, but I will be doing Basic at Fort Jackson, the AIT at Fort Rucker and then my unit will be stationed at Atterbury.

Cant wait!!
    :patriot::patriot::ar15::ar15:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Indiana, Against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Govenor of this State and the and the orders of the Officers appointed over me accordign to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, so help me God.

Yup today I enlisted in the Indiana National Guard. My MOS is 15 Q, Air Traffic Control Operator.

I have to wait until April to ship, but I will be doing Basic at Fort Jackson, the AIT at Fort Rucker and then my unit will be stationed at Atterbury.

Cant wait!!
    :patriot::patriot::ar15::ar15:

Good for you! Give me a holla sometime. I know exactly where you'll be working and know most of the people you'll be working with.

ethanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    i am also in the national guard i was wondering if you have drill this weekend at Minnesota street

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I will not be...I will be In RSP after 20101227. I am a little too far out from my ship date so they put me in an unpaid inactive status until Dec 27th. Then I will be drilling with my RSD in Greencastle. After AIT I will be with a unit down at Atterbury

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    First off, Congrats. Second, thank you with all sincerity (from both myself and my family) for your dedication to our safety. Thirdly, as a pilot, thanks for everything you do getting those birds from point A to B. Good luck and best wishes in your new endevours.

Top Bottom