• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snojet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Carmel
    Hello everyone, I am like a kid with a new toy. I've recently gotten involved with shooting in organized matches and question why I didn't do this a long time ago.

I want to encourage all of you that read this thread to check out any one of the different target shooting matches that are held all over the state. You might be surprise to find a range that hosts/holds these matches, they might be close to where you live. To name a few organizations, there is the IDPA, USPSA, SCSA, and ICORE.

My main point to this is, it's A LOT of fun!! I believe it can't do anything but help you with your skills, ie.. safety, gun handling, and confidence. Plus you will be around a lot of really cool people.

If you live just north of Indianapolis, check out Atlanta Conservation Club. That is where I shoot the matches at and it's a great range to be a member of for your person range time. That's were I'm a member at. And no I don't get any "kick backs" for mentioning their name. Hahaha
    Clicky ----> http://www.eteamz.com/AtlantaConservationClub/

Check it out. Happy shooting!!

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    This does sound like a lot of fun, but being pretty new to shooting in general I'm not really sure where to start. Can you (or anyone else) give us a quick rundown of your first few experiences with organized matches--what you were shooting, what kinds of events there were, how you did, etc.?

Top Bottom