• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It was a general statement aimed at anyone who is the problem, if your offended then I guess your part of the problem.
    No worries. I'm not offended.

I think we're all pretty amazed at how soft we've gotten as a nation and how easily people have given up their rights and how much power we've ceeded to the state..

Now the question is what we ultimately do about it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

I think we're all pretty amazed at how soft we've gotten as a nation and how easily people have given up their rights and how much power we've ceeded to the state..

Well, first we start using FATWO much more often when speaking to/of/about .gov. That's a start.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton

I'd like to say vote but we've all seen how well that goes

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City

All we have to do is stop conceding to fools and do and say what we mean.
    Let our yes be yes and our no be no !!
    Be upfront and be careful to not be followers but instead be leaders.
    All men are to be leaders and not effeminate wimps.
    Hollywood and society started removing manhood in the late 50's and it hasn't let up since.
    Our freedom comes NOT from government nor the will of man (yes that's us) but from God.
    That is where we began to loose the fight !

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Do you still believe in the American values that made us the greatest nation on earth ??
    Not where we are now but from where we were when we were Great !
    If your buying the we were never great BS then your a lost cause, go suck your thumb in the corner.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wife says lets go on trip to mammoth cave......ok......then she says you have to be masked through out the cave.....nope ain't going. Well how about visiting Noahs Ark then she asks.....gotta mask there too? Nope. So guess we will go sometime to check it out. Meanwhile some idiot on Wayne TV 15, rarely watch, was searching for Adam-12 and stopped. Anyway this bonehead with a mask saying to wear a mask, cause "there is way too much misinformation out there"......we are doomed. It was a good run for America while it lasted, I just don't think we can bring all these walking dead back to logic and facts. 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, 2 decades....just wear that worthless mask it will save us. Mass Pychosis.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Played golf on Saturday last at the Purdue Kampen course. Big signs on the doors of the pro shop, restaurant and a campus gift shop, shouting in big letters that everyone must wear a max to enter. I didn't have one, so I didn't wear one. Nobody refused my money, nor even gave me a 2nd look. All of the employees and young patrons were maxed up.

On Sunday, we played Tippecanoe Country Club in Monticello. No max signs, nobody wearing the max. Except for a woman behind me in line to pay green fees, who was sporting that ultimate golf accessory, the flower-patterened max. The person behind the counter gave her the once over and loudly asked, "Where are you from?" Lynnwood, IL, as it turned out. Yep, a FIP.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who are the enslaved cucks? This idiot, or the people (us) who allow him to be in office?

ETA: when I say "this idiot" I mean the politician Holcomb.

Side rant: politicians are not "leaders" and really shouldn't be referred to in that way, if they continue to be called that, then eventually people will think of them that way [ETA: they are "supposed" to represent the people, not lead anyone. You need morals and a backbone to lead. Career politicians are completely unqualified to do that.]
    “Allow him to be in office?” Did you vote for him? Because I didn’t.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    “Allow him to be in office?” Did you vote for him? Because I didn’t.

It's not just being voted in (or enough voter fraud to place him there). It is also the lack of peaceful protests against his decisions. It's lack of political activism. It's lack of steps to have him removed from office.

Allowing him to be in office is more than just the initial vote. It is continual involvement.

Top Bottom