• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Ugh, god, here they come back to Indianapolis.

“I will go as so far as to say the only thing to fear about the vaccine is fear itself,” Holcomb said, according to the AP. “The numbers prove that it works.”

I mean apparently ****ing not, bro, because you're letting everyone get forced into muzzles again despite the vaccine being available for the last 8 months.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    While I don't agree to "mandating" anything. I do wear a mask, but that's because I was a medical caregiver to someone who was immunocompromised.

Didn't matter anyways, poor guy got it from the damned clinic he had infusions at.

This was a guy with past heart problems, lung cancer, copd, radiation pneumonitis, and immunocompromised. Got covid, had a sniffle and mild fever.

Go figure. Ymmv though. My one neighbor was young and healthy and almost died from it.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Not a mask guy myself, but I will put one on if asked. And the asker gives me one. So I was at a particular local hospital yesterday for a 2 hour procedure - no, not THAT procedure - but once we were out of general view, the Dr. said, "you can leave your mask on or take it off; it doesn't really matter. Whatever makes you comfortable."

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Here is the funniest part of this entire conversation.
    #1 Science proves non surgical masks does nothing for the spread of covid.
    People still chose to wear them even after they learn #1
    #2 the types of masks worn by the public cause more medical issues then they solve.
    People still chose to wear them after learning #1 and #2

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    There are some very insane people here !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Here is the funniest part of this entire conversation.
    #1 Science proves non surgical masks does nothing for the spread of covid.
    People still chose to wear them even after they learn #1
    #2 the types of masks worn by the public cause more medical issues then they solve.
    People still chose to wear them after learning #1 and #2

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    There are some very insane people here !
    but many on here told us that those are both false and to trust the science. Masks don't cause problems. Ever. NEVER ever.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    I don't believe if you wear a clean mask that it's going to cause any harm or issues. I just don't like the fact that people think they're effective, at least it covers the lazy slobs mouths when they cough. Even before Covid that used to bother me, people can't seem to cover their mouth when they sneeze or cough, it's just common decency.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't believe if you wear a clean mask that it's going to cause any harm or issues. I just don't like the fact that people think they're effective, at least it covers the lazy slobs mouths when they cough. Even before Covid that used to bother me, people can't seem to cover their mouth when they sneeze or cough, it's just common decency.

People annoy you so removing personal liberties by forcing everyone to mask is a good idea? Yeah, no.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    That goes back to wearing a clean one, not the same one day after day.
    people forced to wear masks at work for an eight hour shift are having a huge bacteria load growing on those masks.

And were in America ! Land of the Free because of the brave.

You should move to your leftist utopia where you can be Told what to do, where to go and so on.

As for me I'll choose freedom ! and yes free to face the consequences of my choices.

If your afraid, go to your safe space and hide !!!

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    people forced to wear masks at work for an eight hour shift are having a huge bacteria load growing on those masks.

And were in America ! Land of the Free because of the brave.

You should move to your leftist utopia where you can be Told what to do, where to go and so on.

As for me I'll choose freedom ! and yes free to face the consequences of my choices.

If your afraid, go to your safe space and hide !!!
    So much hostility, once again I don't care if you wear a mask over your face, mouth or anywhere. Or don't wear one at all, it's the individuals choice.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    So much hostility, once again I don't care if you wear a mask over your face, mouth or anywhere. Or don't wear one at all, it's the individuals choice.
    It's time for hostility and not weak responses to those who would undermine our freedom and way of life !

Look at the school board meetings across our nation and watch the moms tear into the leftist garbage that has overtaken our public schools.

And where are the men ??? they have been turned into woke little girls afraid of confrontation.

Stand for freedom or go suck your thumb in the corner !

Top Bottom