• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Seeing this only being a 5-4 decision is surprising. I mean. The three woke ****s is a given. But, WTF Gorsuch?

That Tweet was wrong. The USSC did not strike anything down. They allowed a stay to remain in place while the cases are litigated.

The dissent was all about how much to put on hold. The majority allowed everything to be put on hold. The minority said only the rules that were supposedly causing injury.
    In her nine-page dissent, Sotomayor acknowledged that “this litigation is still unfolding” and that the challengers “might eventually show injuries from the other portions of the rule.” But in her view, the challengers had not explained why the entire rule should be put on hold to address the injuries that they allege. Therefore, they would put the lower courts’ orders on hold for now except with regard to the three provisions at the center of the dispute.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I can't believe something as simple as boys and girls having separate sports leagues, or boys and girls using separate bathrooms, requires such input by federal government. We can't self determine as a society the specific which-and-where sports and bathrooms are allocated, that we need direction from government?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't believe something as simple as boys and girls having separate sports leagues, or boys and girls using separate bathrooms, requires such input by federal government. We can't self determine as a society the specific which-and-where sports and bathrooms are allocated, that we need direction from government?
    The sane part of society can do these things. It's the insane part that has difficulties.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just determine the average hormone levels of males and females. An athlete who maintains the appropriate hormone levels for a year (or however long the medical community says is necessary to provide equality) can compete as that gender. This will also address any unusual endocrine conditions which might result in skewed hormone levels among apparently normal males and females.
    Nope, if you went through puberty as a male there is no way to undo that. Full stop.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think you meant... fat women.

Cause fat bottomed girls make the rock'n world go round.
    No, no I didn't. I had a roomie when I was single for a bit that encouraged me to give "thick" a chance. And I did, when I went to visit a girl in Australia that I had only known online. Wonderful woman, but it never would've lasted back then. Ironically, now I'm in more of a reverse Jack Spratt kinda thing with Susan. I'm fat and she's (still) skinny. :):

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Just look at the times listed for marathons.

The fastest woman would place well down on the list when competing with men.
    Or just about any sport. Back in the day when Serena and Vanessa Williams were ranked #1 & 2 they said they could beat any man ranked outside the top 100. The 102nd ranked man challenged them and beat them both back to back.

Simone Bikes arguably the best female gymnast had one of her routines underscored for difficulty due to the fact that she was the one one who could perform it safely. In men it's scored fairly and is done by multiple athletes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or just about any sport. Back in the day when Serena and Vanessa Williams were ranked #1 & 2 they said they could beat any man ranked outside the top 100. The 102nd ranked man challenged them and beat them both back to back.

Simone Bikes arguably the best female gymnast had one of her routines underscored for difficulty due to the fact that she was the one one who could perform it safely. In men it's scored fairly and is done by multiple athletes.
    Clay Travis challenged the WNBA champs to play the top bracket Texas boys high school basketball champs for a million collars, they declined. The big mouth in the women’s soccer team practiced against 15 and 16 year old boys teams because any higher level would cream them. Men and women are different…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Clay Travis challenged the WNBA champs to play the top bracket Texas boys high school basketball champs for a million collars, they declined. The big mouth in the women’s soccer team practiced against 15 and 16 year old boys teams because any higher level would cream them. Men and women are different…
    I think you may be misrembering the soccer thing, either that or I am. The women's
    US soccer team was beaten by a HS boys team in an exhibition match. Supposedly they weren't going all out due to risk of injury since they were in the middle of the season, and it was an exhibition match against a HS team. Which honestly is plausible.

For the WNBA hell it was lose/lose, it would have been stupid for them to accept. Win all they do is prove they can win/beat up on HS kids, lose and well...

Men physically can dominate women in most/all sports. But there is an experience/skill factor involved as well. I would honestly expect pretty much any WNBA team to beat pretty much any HS boys team, but I would expect any NBA team to hand any WNBA team their ass on a platter.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom