• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    The next show is Feb 7th and 8th. Hours are 9-5 Saturday and 9-3 Sunday and admission is 5 bucks. I'll be set up there if I don't have to work! Also if you've never been to the show, it's on state road 19 south edge of town. :yesway:

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Not sure how many tables. Guessing maybe 100-125 tables. Great show for older stuff, military, civil war, lots of private sellers at this show. Really it's a good one. I've been involved in it for close to 25 years as a licensed dealer and now as someone who just likes a good gun show. :D

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Not sure how many tables. Guessing maybe 100-125 tables. Great show for older stuff, military, civil war, lots of private sellers at this show. Really it's a good one. I've been involved in it for close to 25 years as a licensed dealer and now as someone who just likes a good gun show. :D

TOM?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have gone there and had to run to the bank to get more cash. Then I have gone to the Tipton show and walked out only $5 poorer. Usually it is a nice show, with just about something for everyone.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I'm headed up there and bringing the wife and possibly her uncle. Are there any suggestions on where we might get some good food while in Tipton?

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Food in Tipton

Ok, you forced me! Two places I will recommend. Fayes Northside Cafe. From the south take SR19 into Tipton. Come to the intersection with SR28, continue north about 4 blocks and you come to a 4-way flasher light. On the NW corner is Fayes, don't let the outside looks scare you, this place has got great food. The next place, turn west at the intersection of 19 and 28, go again I think 4 blocks and turn right and you will find Christophers. On the left, right after you turn. Good food there too. Sorry, I don't remember the street names. And I used to live in Tipton!

Top Bottom