• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I've seen a ton of G2G's in Indy, Bloomington, NWI, etc, but nothing around this part of the state..

Here's my proposal - Sorrento's in West Lafayette is expanding. They've been here in town for years, and they're moving to their own dedicated building right off 52. They'll be opening in mid-Spring.

G2G in this area, anybody?? Purdue folks, Lafayette/West Lafayette, heck, it's not too bad of a drive for Crawfordsville, even Indy for that matter..

Whatcha think?? I can get more info if anybody is interested, or we can discuss other options..

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Pudly, I'm going to do my best to give ample notice of the day we'll plan for. Sure, some folks won't be able to come, but what can you do??

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Because you usually have a hot date with a supermodel and would rather be with her than hanging out with us?:dunno:

I think most people would rather meet for sushi. I'm with them.:D

c'mon, kirk, rhino IS a supermodel. hehe. and as long as they serve something that used to have hooves at that sushi joint, i'm in. hehe.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Sushi + Lafayette = Food Poisoning, at least for me it did..

I prefer to stick with food that's hard to screw up, at least around here.. you want a real treat, head to Stone House in Delphi for some of their Cinnamon Buns. They're about the size of a coffee saucer and 100% handmade..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sushi + Lafayette = Food Poisoning, at least for me it did..

Really? I've been eating it since I moved here in '95. Where was this???

And by "food poisoning" do you mean "I went to the hospital" or what most people mean "I didn't like it" or "my provincial tastes could not process anything new"?

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Food Poisoning = I should have been at the hospital, considering how sick I was last time, but I didn't go.. I decided to make my mess at home instead..

I tried Maru in West Lafayette and spent the next several hours on the floor, tucked into the fetal position. I tried Ashai over near the mall, too, but I didn't care for it (could be that I just had bad memories of LAST time, I'll give you that..)

A coworker used to get his lunch (sushi) from Marsh every day, but that didn't do it for me either.. Dog&Suds is closer to me anyhow :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I got email tonight (too late) that some libertarians/Ron Paul supporters were meeting at the Lafayette Brewing Company at 1830. I think it might be a regular thing, but I don't. They're probably the kind of people with whom we'd like to associate.

Top Bottom