• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    The less than (fill in the blank) are using this as excuse to show us what they really think of us. I personally feel that they can go back to what ever hole in the ground that they crawled out of and cease to exist.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    This whole thing is a giant [bad word]. There's reason to think the movie was made in Egypt by a Copt. Maybe not. Who knows? They released the name of the guy that "made" it, but that was all a lie, then they named some other schmuck. I saw a video on youtube purporting to be it, and it was painful to watch because of the production values. The embassy raids have been too well organized and well armed to be spontaneous riots. The .gov is said to have had warning anywhere from 2 to 7 days but didn't put the embassies on lockdown. OOH and look! The first ones happened on the anniversary of, what was that... something, I'm sure it will come to me. There are multiple entangled layers of either incompetence, evil, or probably a good dose of both, and nevermind the .gov caring enough to untangle it for us; they're elbows deep in it.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    WTH is going on is all this because of some movie that was made in the US?
    Just an excuse not the cause. Give the Marines ammo and let em rip. They know the Pres is a push over and he wont do anything. Blood should be on his hands. Kill a couple of them and wrd will spread. These ARE acts of war!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Protest groups sound like good drone targets.............

I'll bet the police in all those countries have dogs, water cannons, etc. they would roll out if these were anti-local-regime demonstrations.

Good at repressing their own when it suits their purposes.

The whole thing is a tremendous pressure release, let the discontented mobs attack the US embassy so they won't express their discontent with the local government. (I'm sure this never happens in the US on some level, of course...)

Top Bottom