• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well North Korea is threatening to launch multiple missiles towards Hawaii, on or after Independence Day. I know that their previous tests have failed. Still I knew it was a matter of time. Especialy after all the new U.N. sanctions against them. Pray that it does not happen. We do not need to be at war with them, with every thing going on in the Middle East.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i know that they (us gov) say they arn't even remotly concerned about a nk missle getting through because our stuff will easily shoot theres down, but in the case of nk if they shoot 4 at us i hope we shoot 5 at there missles. 4 to take out there missles and 1 nuke to go straight back where the 4 nk missles came from. just my opinion

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Don't worry, the obamassiah will talk it out with them. Maybe this is the test that Obiden warned us about.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Obama recently pulled a large number of our missiles out of Alaska.

Do you think he has a sick agenda for doing that at this time?

Obama is dangerous! IMO

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Korea is not the worry, I have been saying for years that Iran was a time bomb, looks like it is going off and out CIC sits.....quietly.

SPEAK UP FOR FREEDOM DAMMIT!

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hell !!! NK cant go wrong they are out of money, the living is ****, the place looks like hell.
    So why not mess the the US we will bomb the crap out of them and then drive our economy down even more and rebuild them.

it is a WIN WIN situation for them

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Osamabam is still "negotiating" with Noth Korea. As has Carter, Reagn, slick Willy, Bush and now Osamabama. I am extremely hopeful that THIS time we will come to an agreement.
    I've also spent my Retirement savings on General Motors. Whooo hooo.:rockwoot:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't think we need to get ourselves physically involved with anyone right now. We sure as heck don't have the money to use as bribe money either. Obama's way at solving problems is to throw money at the problem. We all know that usually does not work at all.

Plus, I think our military is spread too thin the way it is. If Iran gets deeper in our sights, then Pakistan will likely get involved. Then we'll have Israel in deeper trouble and will need more protection. And then......

At the present time, my opinion is to wait things out and see what happens.

Last edited:

tackleberry65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    speedway
    i know that they (us gov) say they arn't even remotly concerned about a nk missle getting through because our stuff will easily shoot theres down, but in the case of nk if they shoot 4 at us i hope we shoot 5 at there missles. 4 to take out there missles and 1 nuke to go straight back where the 4 nk missles came from. just my opinion

I would be very surprised if we launched missiles, even if they are retaliatory and intended to strike Pyongyang, so close to China. We literally can't afford to **** them off since they're the ones financing the bailouts.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Hell !!! NK cant go wrong they are out of money, the living is ****, the place looks like hell.
    So why not mess the the US we will bomb the crap out of them and then drive our economy down even more and rebuild them.

it is a WIN WIN situation for them

Plus we will give them money to rebuild like we did in Iraq and Astan!

I've got 4 words for you... SHTF

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I say if he launches at us, shoot them out of the sky. Then launch a non nuke at his palace and take him out. That way the other innocent people don't have to die due to his evil, and hopefully they can start over as a democratic nation.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    There are so many elements going on in this time period to create the ultimate perfect storm. I am a spiritual person and the Bible is a part of my inventory!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I say if he launches at us, shoot them out of the sky. Then launch a non nuke at his palace and take him out. That way the other innocent people don't have to die due to his evil, and hopefully they can start over as a democratic nation.

That would be just too easy, but I like where your head is! :rockwoot:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    This whole scenario is un American.
    Regardless of how big or small the threat is,
    regardless of who or what the re-percussions are,
    since when did we decide to talk our way out or not strike first.

The threat is against one of our States, United States that is.

What are we waiting for?
    If a threat to rape a child is spoken, do we wait until it happens to take action?
    If someone elects to hire a hit on a spouse,
    do we wait until after the funeral to take action?

Give me a Break.

I don't want war anymore than the next guy,
    North Korea is a threat, no doubt about it.

He has steadily been building an Army for Decades with nothing
    more than sanctions being imposed against his Country.

That has worked well hasn't it.

If not North Korea, then which Country is next to threaten the U.S.

Show the World, we will not be intimidated nor threatened,
    We are Strong, We are United,
    Threaten one of our States, you threaten us all.

JLB768

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    We aint gonna do jack about NK. They'll launch their missiles, Obama will publicly condemn them, and that is that. People have no fear of the USA anymore, we have become soft, and our enemies know it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We aint gonna do jack about NK. They'll launch their missiles, Obama will publicly condemn them, and that is that. People have no fear of the USA anymore, we have become soft, and our enemies know it.

Our Gov. has become soft. Obviously, if you haven't read the posts here, we as a people have NOT become soft. We're just as mean as before, we just don't have a voice but the Internet and no one trusts the internet yet.

Top Bottom