• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Freedom is their mid priced line and it is a good value. PSA is shipping slow like they were before and their shipping charges seem to be a little high. I usually wait for free shipping to order and only order items that include free shipping. They charge shipping for any item not listed as "free shipping". I have several of the Freedom uppers with stainless barrels and they all shoot well.

knutty

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    Im a "buy once, cry once" type of person. So with that said, I would spend the extra few hundred and get the PSA premium line which uses FN CHF barrels. Personally, ive heard of too many issues from PSA products to buy them for myself. I only own and buy Colt, LMT and BCM when it comes to the AR15. Just my 2 cents.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    The keymod rail probably makes it a decent deal but not stellar. I bought a CHF M4 upper with BCG and CH for $399 a few months back from PSA. If you need it I say buy it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don't buy it if you're planning on going into combat. You must buy upper tier if you're contemplating doing so.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I went ahead and bought it. The only combat this will see is which grand child will get to shoot it first! I have an 18" and a couple of 20's. Since this will be more for the kids I wanted something lighter. I may put BUIS on it so they can start shooting with them. Teach them young and teach them right!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I went ahead and bought it. The only combat this will see is which grand child will get to shoot it first! I have an 18" and a couple of 20's. Since this will be more for the kids I wanted something lighter. I may put BUIS on it so they can start shooting with them. Teach them young and teach them right!
    Good call. I'm glad you're not sending your grandkids into combat. This combination should serve you well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom