• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Someone mentioned in another thread about it, so I figured I'd stop hijacking it. Who here has owned one or currently does, post pics if you feel like it too. I'll have to upload a few of mine after i get power back:):

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I had a SHO, black with grey leather, five speed. I loved that car, fast as heck for a four door car and you could set cruise a 125mph and it would go just fine at 3900 rpm. I ran it for about 1.5 years or so and then got hit head on by a station wagon and totaled it. Ran over my engine, the most expensive part!

Loved that car, and yes, it might be a ford, but it was teh best one I've driven!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Best car Ive ever driven. Its ponderous, but has authority on the highway. Fun until the cam gear indexes over and the engine grinds it's teeth. I did see a bunch of companies online that would weld that up so that it would not give any issues.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    And I thought you were going to tell us you just got 1.5 years out of it before it died :):

hahaha :):

I know, I make fun of them too, but I'm allowed, I owned one!

Actually, I got the car with 61,000 on it and ran it to 8x,xxx somewhereabouts (yes, it's a word in my head ) and the only breakdown I had was a water pump. It deserved a new one as I was driving the crap out of the car! No other breakdowns when I owned it, and it even surprised me though I was glad a parts were high as bob marley!

Top Bottom