• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Rome is burning and this is yet another example of the horse**** we get from these jackasses.

SECESSION ANYONE?

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Bullying and gays are both current events. Not the most flattering revelation to come out right now. I am disappointed with Mitt for a number reasons, but this isn't one of them. Not that it's a good thing, but we've all done stuff in HS that we probably wouldn't do as adults.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How horrific!!!

Next they will find out that Mitt passed a note in 4th grade, chewed gum in class AND cut in lunch line in 6th grade. Further they will discover that he ran in the hallway and got into a towel snapping fight in 7th grade.

Most shocking of all at age 23 Mitt Romney tried . . . . coffee!

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    This is nothing compared to the stories that the press ran of BHO when he was a young lad. Those stories would curl your hair.

Remember the one about......
    (crickets)
    (more crickets)
    ....never mind

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Of course, Governor George Romney's privileged son wouldn't see any repercussions for assaulting gay students.

Just when you thought Mitt couldn't get any more unrelateable to most Americans. He is the posterboy for embodying negative Republican stereotypes.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    so what i gather, someone did something dumb when they were 18 years old. we have all done something to someone at some point that was not right, esp during our teenage years. if bullying and gays werent such a big topic for them right now, this never would have seen the light of day. in no way am i saying it is right, but its not anything i would deem abnormal for the time period. they held him down and cut his hair, its not like the beat him with a stick.

Top Bottom