• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Didn't read the article, but I wonder if we can shut down their medical marijuana dispensaries because they smell like ***.

Have you ever seen the "menu" at one of those? Strange names for pharmaceuticals...

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    In SF, they would rather smell the smog and exhaust fumes of a jam packed city and complain about the harmless fumes coming from a restaurant.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    LOL it isn't LA. Being from the area, SF is actually quite nice, especially downtown and around Fisherman's Warf. The air quality is fine. I imagine the fresh air from the Bay has something to do with it. I always looked forward to visiting SF to go shopping and walk around.

Just to check to make sure I wasn't crazy, the air quality index is rated 54 ( barely into moderate ) today and the air quality in Indianapolis is rated 66 today.

LA area on the other hand is rated all over the place because it is so big, but I saw the Imperial and San Bernandino valley were rated over 100, which is bad. They issue warnings out there for people because of it.

Traffic is easy in the Bay Area too. We have cheap buses ( county and city ) that cover the entire bay area, which will drop you off at the B.A.R.T as well ( Bay Area version of a subway/train ), and the B.A.R.T goes right under the water across the Bay straight into S.F, where you can take a bus anywhere you want, or walk. I didn't have a car, nor did I want one when I lived out there. Out here in IN I had to get one though, stuff is too far away in Hamilton County. We use to travel to SF every day because we owned a store there, and it wasn't that bad. When I went to IUPUI though, the traffic was absolute garbage in the morning, bumper to bumper not moving anywhere and so many accidents. ( I travel south, 37/69/465/70/etc)

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Once again, we see the basic difference in mindset. If a conservative doesn't like bacon, he doesn't buy and/or eat bacon. If a liberal doesn't like bacon, he works to get it banned.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    This reminds me of Epic Meal Time. I have not watched any of their videos in a year. I wonder if they still make any? Off to Youtube!

Oh yea, and McDonald's recently switched their bacon from Hickory Smoked thin sliced, to thick cut Applewood Bacon! It is much better IMHO. Although their policy for sandwiches changed. Since it is so expensive, all sandwiches that use to get 2 or 3 strips of bacon during lunch, now only get 1 and a half strips ( broken into 3 half strips it appears ). Breakfast has remained the same though.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The Bacon Agenda once again attempting to subvert our youth.

First they smell it, then taste it, then want bacon on their cheesburgers, then graduate to BLTs stacked high, then start skipping the lettuce and tomato, and become full-fledged bacon addicts. We need a ban now! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Glad those idiots dont want bacon... More For Me!

On a side note, a buddy of mine did 30 POUNDS of bacon on his smoker the other night for a church benefit. 30 EFFIN POUNDS! It was aammaazziinngg!

Top Bottom