This man needs to look at his own family...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    So I know this might not be the right section to post in.

The man in this article is one of the leading voices in the central Indiana area fighting for increased gun control. He is at every rally and meeting. Maybe he should spend more time with his family and realize he should actually teach them right from wrong...

Pastor speaks out after church shooting

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    So, how sh**** of a Grandfather do you have to be to have your Grandson taking pot shots at you because your Grandson is (allegedly) stealing from your church. And where's the Dad?

Looking to me like the Grandson isn't the ONLY one who 'failed'.

Just goes to show you that even alleged 'pastors' can be dipsticks.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    There SHOULD me more charges made!!

"Griffin faces preliminary charges of criminal recklessness and possession of a handgun without a license."

If justice is to be served, there were (I'm sure) more laws that were broken here.

With all of the laws "On the Books" now, how about enforcing ALL of them??..Bill.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When reading these media crime stories.

1. The Media often gets stuff wrong.

2. IMPD could arrest him for Conspiracy to Steal the Moon. What matters is what the CLEO, the Marion County Prosecuting Attorney, does.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    So I know this might not be the right section to post in.

The man in this article is one of the leading voices in the central Indiana area fighting for increased gun control. He is at every rally and meeting. Maybe he should spend more time with his family and realize he should actually teach them right from wrong...

Pastor speaks out after church shooting

He is the one that was asking you and I 'Who hunt with one of these (pointing at the AR)?" ... :rolleyes: ... :facepalm:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yep, wrong section and did anybody notice this was a year old?

I do't agree with the pastor, but strictly on the merits of his objection of our Second Amendment rights. The moment we start judging people like him and justifying/agreeing with his ordeal simply because he disagrees with us, that opens the door for the judgement to swing the other way: "Yeah, he wants all of those guns, but he can't even take care of his own children." or "You see, he's okay with guns, but he can't even keep his son from being suspended from school." What about, "They all want guns, but can't stop shooting themselves, so maybe we should ban guns in order to keep gun owners safe."

Top Bottom