Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Ungh... stories like this are the true tragedies of our time.

People like this exist, meanwhile people like myself who have to fight for years to be able to have a child of their own and this worthless, ungrateful, wretch of a parent literally throws away the most precious gift that is bestowed upon mankind....

Life....

:puke:

steepo17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    NE Indpls
    My wife knows that if some story like this comes on the television and I am in the room to turn the channel. Nothing gets me more upset. If someone gets to the point where they feel like hurting their child, they should just turn themselves in or give the child to protective services. That poor kid couldn't defend herself - and the worst part about it is that child probably looked to her parents as reverently as any other child in a normal environment, simply because she never knew anything different.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    She told officers that she had checked on her daughter at 4 a.m. and the child was OK. When she checked again at 6 a.m., she found her unconscious.
    Hmmm... This 15 pound innocent/defenseless baby was "OK" at 4am...? Who thinks there needs to be a new punishment put in place? Lets call it An Eye for an Eye Punishment. Sounds good to me. This scumbag needs to be tied up, abused and starved to death. Just sickening.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hmmm... This 15 pound innocent/defenseless baby was "OK" at 4am...? Who thinks there needs to be a new punishment put in place? Lets call it An Eye for an Eye Punishment. Sounds good to me. This scumbag needs to be tied up, abused and starved to death. Just sickening.

A friggen men!!!! :yesway::yesway: I absolutely agree! Rep inbounds when I recharge.

Top Bottom