• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    If you're serious, I'll offer up a Beretta 92FS with a couple of mags to this prick to get him into a good home. I'm in Hancock county and 20 minutes from Greenfield. I was just gonna sell it off anyway.

What a good person!

I must say i'm not surprised this D-Bag is selling his dog for a gun. People sell their kids for drugs. If you can't take care of another human being or animal, don't get one. If you have to move and can't take your animal, don't move. Animals are more loyal than humans but some people treat them as objects not family.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Lovemachine,

I'm saying that if you'll take the dog and give it a good home, I will offer up the gun in exchange to this guy.

Really awesome to see this, you're a stand up guy and few and far between would reach out like that to help an animal. As a bully breed owner it really sucks to see how some people treat and view their animals. My dogs are pretty much at the top of my list, no different than my family

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Really awesome to see this, you're a stand up guy and few and far between would reach out like that to help an animal. As a bully breed owner it really sucks to see how some people treat and view their animals. My dogs are pretty much at the top of my list, no different than my family

Thank you for the kind words, I had a Bullmastiff/boxer mix for a decade, the best of both breeds at that. I know the love, compassion and loyalty these dogs are capable of giving and just hope someone deserving gives it a good home.

Top Bottom