• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Jesse Owens wins gold. The Fuehrer is pissed off!

This coverage has sucked. I hear about most of the stuff that interests me during the day and then they play it back 6 hours later like it's live. Now the only thing on is Men's gymnastics and the US isn't even in the finals.

:blahblah:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I may be done watching them. The idea that some group completely destroys the heart and soul of the games and no one seems to care at NBC. The beach volleyball girls all wearing full body outfits... That is too much... Why not put one of those outfits on them where only their eyes show.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    NBC royally screwed up the Rugby World Cup by not broadcasting anything except for USA games and none of the games that mattered. WTHR further screwed the pooch when they decided to pre-empt the Rugby World Cup Final with Dan Wheldon's funeral roughly 45 minutes before gametime. NBC can't do anything right.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Anyone see them replay the men losing to French swimmers in relay and then overlay the French announcers going nuts? We need Fox to do the next Olympics

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    My mum was telling me they have 24 channels to chose from back home not including the two regular channels for Olympic coverage.

No wonder no-one here gives a crap about anything other than "football", baseball and basket ball when there's zero airtime given to real sports. ;)

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    NBC = No Body Cares

Jay Leno probably summed it up best after "The Tonight Show" debacle, which NBC played both Leno and Letterman, when he first quipped, and again in 2010 with the network wanting to change the show's air times, "NBC stands for 'Never Believe your Contract'."

NBC broke its contract with the American people years ago. Why should the Olympics be any different?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Watching gb/Brazil soccer. This is like a pinball game with the gutter closed off. The ball is flipping everywhere with nothing accomplished.

Top Bottom