This is why I carry, even at family events....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Me, too! Additionally, we now have the New Black Panthers suggesting that they must "kill Crackers and Cracker Babies". Some of this is stupid bravado, however, someone make take the call and actually try it.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Me, too! Additionally, we now have the New Black Panthers suggesting that they must "kill Crackers and Cracker Babies". Some of this is stupid bravado, however, someone make take the call and actually try it.

To be honest I worry less about Black Panthers and more about some of my female cousins' stupid ex boyfriends. haha.

Either way, a threat is a threat and needs to be dealt with accordingly in my opinion.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN

Because that is SO HELPFUL to combat the view of Blacks as violent by nature. Good work, guys! :D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Who thinks blacks are violent by nature?

The kid in the video at the end.

Personally I think all humans are violent to a degree by nature. It is the control of our nature that determines whether humans commit acts of violence and for what purpose they commit them.

Don't forget, not all acts of violence are bad..... defending your life or your family's safety could easly require you to perform an act of violence.

Police are forced to commit acts of violence daily to defend themselves and law abiding citizens.

An act of violence by definition is not what people today view "Acts of violence" as the violent criminal activity that the media sensationalizes everything into.

To put this in perspective, anyone who's ever eaten fried chicken has been a party to an act of violence. The chickens are generally beheaded or have their necks wrung to prepare. That is an act of violence, regardless of whether or not the chickens whole purpose for existing was to feed someone.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I don't think this was blacks killing "crackers" I think it was so A@#hole shooting at people...who happen to be black, race , until proven as the motive, should not be considered a motive

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I cant get 40 people over on a monday night at 10:30 for a birfday party. Too many of my friends have to work the next day.

Get more friends that are on welfare. :twocents:

This will allow more time for them to hang wit you properly.
    Also they will be able to watch video's the next day and chillax instead of going to a job.

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    The radicals from the late '60's, most of whom were white, advocated the same thing. Though they didn't call their potential victims "crackers", they believed that the white population had to be "trimmed". The Black Panthers are not violent because they are black, they are violent because they hate. Radicals are radical because they want to destroy. Please do not take offense when none is proffered.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    From the video...

"I just want Black African-Americans to get along because we're dying every day...and I don't want to die at this age, I want to stay alive to go onto college..."

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    People have been killing each other since Cain killed Abel. It has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with pride, envy and selfishness. It will not stop until the Restoration. I know, I am a Christian preacher—but that does not change the truth. We humans will continue to do this until we allow our Creator to restore our human nature to what He intended it to be. Murder will continue because far too many of us humans prefer to fire rather than forgive, to shoot rather than be shamed. There is a better way, but most of us do not want it. So, the shooting will continue.

I am prepared to preach peace and forgiveness, but I carry a Glock 26 because I recognize that all it takes for evil to overcome is for good men and women to do nothing but die like sheep. Violence overwhelmed the good folks in Noah's day only because there was no Saul or David to defend the good folks. Where there is no strong stand taken against evil, the evil ones grow bold. In our society, we allow evil to go unchallenged and refuse to punish it for myriad reasons. When the evil ones believe they can get away unscathed and unpunished, they grow bold. Either we empower the police to stop evil and demand our legal system punish evil, or we will return to the days of the gun, where everyone does what is right in their own mind and defends their own with their own weapons.

Our legal system releases known felons, rapists, child molesters, etc., to continue to prey on our people. Our police are prevented from enforcing the law because they are "racist." The system is broken. Unless we are willing to accept equal justice under the law for all citizens, this nation cannot stand. There must be one law for all races, and it must be enforced on all races. Failure to do so will only allow the killing mentioned in the OP to continue.

What do you want Hoosiers? Equal justice under the law, or freedom to form your own laws to be obeyed and enforced by your own race or religious leader? We are one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all—if we will enforce it. If we won't, the wars of race and religion are about to begin. God save us, for the Devil takes the hindmost!

P.S.
    I know, I am preaching. :soapbox: But age brings wisdom, and I have seen it coming for many years. :oldwise: I have read extensively of the history of western civilization (starting with the Aryan invasions of India and the Russian steppes, the conquest of Europe by migrating armies from China and Mongolia, the founding of the USA and its western expansion. Human nature is devoted to taking what one wants by force. The only place where that was mitigated for a time was the Christian nations of the West. (Note I did not say the West was perfect, only that the practice was mitigated for a time.) Until we allow our Creator to change our nature, we will continue to kill each other.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    8 shot at Black expo.

8 shot last night.

Retaliation by the Gilmore Girlz?

Or, do you think they can count that high?

I'm just sayin' . . . .

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I read the story on MSNBC and the comments were atrocious. Everyone basically agreed that this was the NRAs fault and that AK47s should be banned, even the "pro gun" comments said basically that only handguns and hunting shotguns should be legal and that an AK47 has no place in the United States.

Me and my Saiga .223 tend to think otherwise. I like my "Advanced Killer Extreme Destructor Black Hole Creator Assault Weapon" for the same reasons they hate it. I can fire 30 rounds without reloading from my comfortable T6 stock, pistol grip, and grip pod. I don't hunt, and unless things go bad and I literally have to hunt for survival (which may not be too far off) I don't plan on hunting. The firearms I own are used for self-defense. I'm not going on a rampage, unless a gang makes the terrible mistake of coming back into my woods. I want an AK47 because IT IS designed for killing humans. I haven't read many stories of Deer rounding up all the Jews of Europe for a mass execution. I can't remember the last time a Bear robbed someone at gunpoint, and you don't hear too many stories of Coyotes carjacking someone at 2AM. My guns are designed to kill human beings, because some people are insane.

Our founders knew that, and I'll honor their wisdom by keeping as many "Assault Weapons" around as possible.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    There's actually 2 dead and 8 shot. When the guy showed up to do the shooting the party returned fire. The person with the AK was at the party dancing around with it. On channel 6 one of the victims can't figure out why someone would do this, with all their kids running around....on a monday.....after midnight...

I was actually invited to the party, but i told them that i had to go to work in the morning to pay their salaries. Good news though, the people who were shot and survived can collect a disability check on top of their Hoosier Works (worthless hoosier) benefits. Hurray!

Fireman906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Shelbyville IN
    There's actually 2 dead and 8 shot. When the guy showed up to do the shooting the party returned fire. The person with the AK was at the party dancing around with it. On channel 6 one of the victims can't figure out why someone would do this, with all their kids running around....on a monday.....after midnight...

I was actually invited to the party, but i told them that i had to go to work in the morning to pay their salaries. Good news though, the people who were shot and survived can collect a disability check on top of their Hoosier Works (worthless hoosier) benefits. Hurray!

wait.. what? Are you being serious?

Top Bottom