• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Both sides need to stop voting for stupid and then playing the blame game. It hasn't gotten the country anywhere and most definitely won't pull the country out of the spiral down the toilet.
    It could be made into a monster if they all pull together as a team.
    Sound familiar?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I'm not reading this entire thread given the staggering ignorance of the OP.

There is no look of arrogance on our President's face. This is a bizarre delusion brought on by too many hours of Glen Beck, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, or whatever right wing hatemonger is preferred these days. I can't even keep track of them any more.

The First Lady is welcome to put her hand wherever she pleases. It won't have any effect on how her husband governs. This nonsense is just another "flag pin" flap in which the right wrings their hands and cries tears of joy that they found something to complain about.

I do love that clicking through a few pages quickly led to discussions of race. Stay classy, guys!

Sorry, don't believe she can put her hand anywhere she wants....my kids were slapped when attending military ceremonies and stood like that. There is proper protocol that should be followed even by president and his wife. Obama has said many times that he was offended when a reporter broke protocol. That ceremony was honoring those who have served their country so they can act like jackasses.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Would the Romney supporters still supported him when he instituted bans? Remember, not 2 minutes after Obama said he thinks we need national bans, Romney said if that is what both sides wanted he would do it. Would the Romney supporters still support Romney when his big job plan of "I assure you that you'll have a job in 4 years" doesn't work out?

Both sides need to stop voting for stupid and then playing the blame game. It hasn't gotten the country anywhere and most definitely won't pull the country out of the spiral down the toilet.

Nonsense! Romney was running as a Republican. Republicans love guns. Just look at that cute Sarah Palin! Ain't she swell, shooting wolves and all? What a true 'murrican. Obviously Romney, a Republican, wouldn't want to ban any guns. That debate stuff is just the LIEberal media twisting his words, just like with those "47%" comments.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    And the true voice of conservative America has spoken. The GOP should use this ideology when they reach out to the African-American voters.

How could anyone vote for Obama? Just one look at the number of nasty racist (or at least extremely ignorant) comments on this board that go unchecked sends me running away from the GOP.

I agree they should use this to reach out to African-Americans...exactly what do you consider racist in my statement?

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    If you really think that illegal immigrants and welfare cheats are the root of all of our problems, then you need to stop drinking the kool-aid / tea. You are being played for a sucker by our corporate overlords.
    Kidding man :laugh:

Top Bottom