• DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ignorance? NO.

Contempt. Complete and utter contempt.

I'll post this video below again.......... ANYBODY care to refute it this time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKLr1EQpqIo

That is contempt. Contempt for this country is at their heart.
    Someone with that mindset has NO BUSINESS in the office of the president or anywhere near it.

I call :poop: on this one. (And no I'm not a Obama supporter)

You are assuming that is what is being said with no actual proof. You saw this video that someone else made that suggested what she said therefore you saw what was suggested. The power of suggestion happens all time. One good example is ghost hunting shows. They play a static sound you don't hear anything, they suggest what was being said, and then you hear it. :rolleyes:

I can't stand either of them but let's point out things that are proven and factual. Trust me the list is endless

I end with this for case and point:

http://youtu.be/QlwilbVYvUg

I didn't watch the debate but I'm assuming this is how it went down right? :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I call :poop: on this one. (And no I'm not a Obama supporter)

You are assuming that is what is being said with no actual proof. You saw this video that someone else made that suggested what she said therefore you saw what was suggested. The power of suggestion happens all time. One good example is ghost hunting shows. They play a static sound you don't hear anything, they suggest what was being said, and then you hear it. :rolleyes:

I can't stand either of them but let's point out things that are proven and factual. Trust me the list is endless

I end with this for case and point:

I didn't watch the debate but I'm assuming this is how it went down right? :dunno:

Well I'm calling :bs: on your :poop: call. :rolleyes:

It's amazing.
    The amount of dismissing that will be done for that waste of skin.

OK - What do you think she said?
    This was during the flag folding ceremony.
    What do you think she said?

Look at the contempt displayed.
    Shaking her head in the negative, smirking, frowning.
    The clown in chief with the half smirk head nod going on.

Give me a break.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I nor anybody i hang with voted for him.

Some of the people I hang with voted for him. Come to think of it, some voted for Romney and others for Johnson. One refused to vote for any of the three, so he skipped that part of the ballot.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So basically you voted for Obama.

Wow, your intelligence and grasp on US elections is absolutely amazing. If you had paid any attention, you'd know that the pres is not picked on popular vote, but by electoral college. Indiana's electorates voted for Romney, so no vote for Johnson, big bird or Sasquatch benefitted obummer.

Please, troll somewhere else.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Hey, PrintCraft, what am I thinking right now?

images

a98140_paulad_closeup.jpg

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    The people that voted for Romney voted for a version of Obama that couldn't beat Obama. People that voted for principles voted opposite of Romney or Obama. Blame your favorite letter for not putting up a winning candidate. That is who you should have beef with. Obama has a pitiful approval rating and the Republicans can't find a candidate that can win? Nope, can't be their fault.

Good post...especially the 1st line.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    We can still keep Barry from serving a second term you know. Re-read Article II Section 1 carefully, then call some people and ask them not to submit electoral votes. If there is no quorum or no candidate with a majority then the Peoples House will select the Commander in Chief.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You said that was a great article. But I read it, and I didn't see that it was all that great (ok political commentary...but nothing great). I'm having a hard time seeing what was so great about it, that would cause someone to remember it after four years...unless they agree and/or identify with the sentiments being attributed to Mrs. Obama in it. Which I assumed you did (after all, America did a whole lot of really great things before 1991 and/or 2008 - and although I'm not proud of every single thing this country has done, neither do I need some intense, personal "conversion experience" to understand the noble greatness represented in this nation's past).

As for Mrs. Obama, it's possible she slipped and simply wasn't thinking about what she was saying (it happens to everyone sometimes), or she was taken out of context. I do know she wasn't misquoted, because I heard the film clip myself at the time, and it was reminiscent of the recent Dick Mourdock debate debacle - it sounded like a very well thought-out statement, not at all like a slip or misquote. What I do know, is that normal First Ladies understand the importance of the position they occupy with regard to the United States of America, and don't make comments like that, without some kind of clarification.

So what I'm left to gather from Mrs. Obama's comments, is that she represents some kind of "America has a history of injustice and I feel alienated from it" type of viewpoint. And when someone comes on here and defends her, stating that they themselves weren't proud of their country until some (apparently) arbitrary and recent date in history, the significance of which is left to the imagination...I can only assume you agree with it, too, without further clarification.

So I'm just connecting the dots here. I've been wrong before, so if I've erred and over-analyzed this, I beg instruction and correction. Unlike Mrs. Obama, I've always been proud of my country, warts and all, and I didn't need to receive any sort of personal aggrandizement from the enterprise to recognize and identify with that greatness. And - I especially don't understand what a Princeton-educated woman who was given a $300+k patronage job, and (later) took extensive and lavish vacations at taxpayer expense, can possibly have in the way of a reason to be not proud of it.

Or why anyone else would feel motivated to even attempt to defend her statement. Please enlighten me?

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well I'm calling :bs: on your :poop: call. :rolleyes:

It's amazing.
    The amount of dismissing that will be done for that waste of skin.

OK - What do you think she said?
    This was during the flag folding ceremony.
    What do you think she said?

Look at the contempt displayed.
    Shaking her head in the negative, smirking, frowning.
    The clown in chief with the half smirk head nod going on.

Give me a break.

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm simply stating you have no idea what was said and I'm not gonna just agree and slander someone because some Obama hater suggested something. See I don't bend my standards when it suits me or my political lifestyle best. For all I know she just said "I just poo'd" and he nodded because he smelled it. :dunno:

Too many people focusing on stuff like this that doesn't mean squat at the end of the day. Let's focus on the real "actual" issues, for example like why the hospital I work for has to cut 40 million off their budget or my dad who works for a medical distributor just lost 37% of clients just because of the ObamaCare. That's stuff that can be proven and matters....

:cheers:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Notice Michelle does not have her hand over her heart? Notice her sulking face?
    Notice the arrogance of his face.
    The picture was taken on Veteran's day 2011.

moredisdain.jpg

moredisdain2.jpg

If you notice her arms are folded as well...she hates America and everything that it stands for....she is helping her husband fundamentally change America as we know it. Totally disrespectful...had I been standing by her I would have slapped those arms down like I would do to my kids.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You said that was a great article. But I read it, and I didn't see that it was all that great (ok political commentary...but nothing great). I'm having a hard time seeing what was so great about it, that would cause someone to remember it after four years...unless they agree and/or identify with the sentiments being attributed to Mrs. Obama in it. Which I assumed you did (after all, America did a whole lot of really great things before 1991 and/or 2008 - and although I'm not proud of every single thing this country has done, neither do I need some intense, personal "conversion experience" to understand the noble greatness represented in this nation's past).

As for Mrs. Obama, it's possible she slipped and simply wasn't thinking about what she was saying (it happens to everyone sometimes), or she was taken out of context. I do know she wasn't misquoted, because I heard the film clip myself at the time, and it was reminiscent of the recent Dick Mourdock debate debacle - it sounded like a very well thought-out statement, not at all like a slip or misquote. What I do know, is that normal First Ladies understand the importance of the position they occupy with regard to the United States of America, and don't make comments like that, without some kind of clarification.

So what I'm left to gather from Mrs. Obama's comments, is that she represents some kind of "America has a history of injustice and I feel alienated from it" type of viewpoint. And when someone comes on here and defends her, stating that they themselves weren't proud of their country until some (apparently) arbitrary and recent date in history, the significance of which is left to the imagination...I can only assume you agree with it, too, without further clarification.

So I'm just connecting the dots here. I've been wrong before, so if I've erred and over-analyzed this, I beg instruction and correction. Unlike Mrs. Obama, I've always been proud of my country, warts and all, and I didn't need to receive any sort of personal aggrandizement from the enterprise to recognize and identify with that greatness. And - I especially don't understand what a Princeton-educated woman who was given a $300+k patronage job, and (later) took extensive and lavish vacations at taxpayer expense, can possibly have in the way of a reason to be not proud of it.

Or why anyone else would feel motivated to even attempt to defend her statement. Please enlighten me?

Just so we are clear, are you referring to the article that Ted posted? If so, you will need to ask Ted what he thought was so great about it that he remembered it after four years. That was my first time reading it. If so, I won't bother answering the rest of your comments since they are not directed at me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    It amazes me how some of you look at a picture and immediately run with your interpretation of what it means. For the record I do not put my hand over my heart for the anthem but do the pledge. I don't care if anyone has a problem with that as there is nothing saying you have to for the anthem nor does most people if you attend a ball game or event where its played. I do not agree with a lot of things that President Obama wants to accomplish but I do not agree with the Republican agenda by any means either.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I found another picture where Michelle Obama didn't place her hand over her heart and it was the same day at the other!

Arlington National Cemetery - Michelle Obama - Veterans Day 2011 - 11/11/11 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I guess the believes that putting her hand on her shoulder is fooling someone. She hates America too much to even place her hand directly over the center of her chest, where the heart is located. It's hurting her so much that she even had to close her eyes.

Lol are we looking at the same picture? If her hand isn't in the right spot (which I didn't realize it had to be 100% center to be correct, or you were anti-America) then both women and the man to her left are incorrect too. Both women are grabbing their left breast and the man is grabbing his stomach.

I mean common, ya'll are taking the meaning "a picture is worth a thousand words" a tad to literally.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Lol are we looking at the same picture? If her hand isn't in the right spot (which I didn't realize it had to be 100% center to be correct, or you were anti-America) then both women and the man to her left are incorrect too. Both women are grabbing their left breast and the man is grabbing his stomach.

I mean common, ya'll are taking the meaning "a picture is worth a thousand words" a tad to literally.

Well, here is one where their oldest daughter is refusing to adhere to the standard. You can see how she is looking at the younger one as if she's saying "you sellout!" after her dad made her place her hand over her heart. Contempt for America is seething within that family and it's apparent to anyone willing to analyze the pictures. It's right in your face if you will only see the light.

White House Easter Egg Roll 2010: Pictures - Barack Obama - Zimbio

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I did notice one of them has a bit of a smirk...maybe she is a bit ticklish?

Top Bottom