• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Take those listings with a grain of salt. They've been shown repeatedly to not be 100% accurate.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Take those listings with a grain of salt. They've been shown repeatedly to not be 100% accurate.
    True but is anything 100% accurate? You bring up a good point, that being just because your neighborhood doesn't show any offenders doesn't mean that there isn't some one living near you that just isn't registered. I feel it is important to use as many of these different sites to cross check and then use your own common sense to be as accurate as possible.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    True but is anything 100% accurate? You bring up a good point, that being just because your neighborhood doesn't show any offenders doesn't mean that there isn't some one living near you that just isn't registered. I feel it is important to use as many of these different sites to cross check and then use your own common sense to be as accurate as possible.

Well, what I mean is that just because it says your neighbor is a sex offender doesn't mean he is. Get all the facts first. Back when I lived in Michigan, one of my neighbors showed up in Michigan's list and he ended up having to move due to the constant anonymous harassment. The sex offender either registered with the wrong address or the clerk entered it into the database wrong. It was his house, but he wasn't the guy.

Top Bottom