• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This is how awesome I am. Last week I sold the factory tires and wheels off from my Jeep Wrangler. 5 tires and wheels, got $400 for them. I had another $100 from mowing that week. So, an easy $500. I had plans for the money. I was either going to buy a Ruger LCP, or get a .22LR. Possibly a 10/22.
    But I got to thinking. My wife doesn't really get any enjoyment out of those. So, after thinking about it, I realized we both need new cell phones. Both of them turn off for no reason. Dropped calls. I can never get a signal anymore.
    So here's what I'm doing. I'm buying us both the new Iphone 4. I shopped around over the weekend. And nobody has one. I can wait 2 weeks at the AT&T store, but I need a credit card. I don't have a credit card, so I'm screwed there. I don't want to order online without seeing one in person first. I'd like to buy one and walk out of the store with it. But if we can find one to look at, I'd order one online then.

So anyway, I'm awesome. And pretty excited about getting the new Iphone! :rockwoot:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This is how awesome I am. Last week I sold the factory tires and wheels off from my Jeep Wrangler. 5 tires and wheels, got $400 for them. I had another $100 from mowing that week. So, an easy $500. I had plans for the money. I was either going to buy a Ruger LCP, or get a .22LR. Possibly a 10/22.
    But I got to thinking. My wife doesn't really get any enjoyment out of those. So, after thinking about it, I realized we both need new cell phones. Both of them turn off for no reason. Dropped calls. I can never get a signal anymore.
    So here's what I'm doing. I'm buying us both the new Iphone 4. I shopped around over the weekend. And nobody has one. I can wait 2 weeks at the AT&T store, but I need a credit card. I don't have a credit card, so I'm screwed there. I don't want to order online without seeing one in person first. I'd like to buy one and walk out of the store with it. But if we can find one to look at, I'd order one online then.

So anyway, I'm awesome. And pretty excited about getting the new Iphone! :rockwoot:

Isnt there an apple store at Keystone and the crossing mall?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    :woot: I've been really happy with my iPhone 4! And if the return rate statistics are any indicator, you've got about a 99% chance of loving yours, too! Congrats!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    That is awesome! Aren't those phones still having issues?

I've never had a problem with mine. As Steve Jobs noted in his press conference, it's a problem that a very small minority of users were reporting. I could replicate the signal-loss phenomenon on my iPhone 4, but in normal usage, it never actually caused a problem. And as Apple for a time had on their website, it is also a phenomenon that could even be replicated with many other popular phones currently on the market. *shrug* An issue blown way out of proportion by a media and population who loves to see successful companies "fail", just like the BP oil spill was blown way out of proportion.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My wife ordered an iPhone 4 online from AT&T and got it in about 5 days, shipped FedEx. She's loving it. Just make sure you get bumpers for them!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Wouldn't you be more awesome if you took the money you spent on aftermarket wheels and tires and got 2 iPhones, a LCP, and a 10-22 :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Top Bottom