• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    OK, I know it's not a Smith or a Colt but what do you think about the Taurus 44 Mag Tracker? Picked up one today with the 6" ported barrel in blue .....for $249. Used but hardly fired. Couldn't just let it lay there in the case.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Agreed.

Their Tracker series of revolvers are generally regarded as being their "best" firearms.

-J-

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Smokin deal!! :pimp:

I used to have a poor regard for Tauruses due to a bad one I got awhile back, but I recently acquired a .44 Raging Bull and would say that I was VERY impressed... Changed my whole outlook.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You got ripped off.

Boy did they stick it to you, but because I am such a nice guy I will give you $250 for it (JK). You got a great deal and will love it. I've had one for over a year and it is a blast to shoot. Now you've got to ask yourself one question ... "Do I feel lucky, well do ya punk?"
    :draw:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    OK, I know it's not a Smith or a Colt but what do you think about the Taurus 44 Mag Tracker? Picked up one today with the 6" ported barrel in blue .....for $249. Used but hardly fired. Couldn't just let it lay there in the case.

Someone either needed money in the WORST way, or did not know what they had!

That IS a great deal, and will take many deer if you do your part!

What am I now, about 5th down the line? "If you decide to "get rid of it...":D

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Yes, it has the nice rubber grips. Now, here's the funny part....I bought it at Gander Mountain! Every once in a while there is something there worth buying. Laast deal ws a Sig P220 9mm European for $289. Nice to work close enough to check it out at lunch time.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I found my last great gun deal at gander as well,sig 229 40 cal used (more like pre owned never fired) with box manual & extra mag for 450.00.Congrats on the great deal thats a steal and half

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    TAURUS 44

Good buy for the money spent. There is a lot of guys out
    there in some areas still having problems finding ammo. And
    when they do.....$$$$$$$$$

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    An AMAZING deal, especially from GM. I have the tracker .357 and love it. I think it was $385 new. Not sure where you're located, but the walmart in Franklin has a few boxes of ammo on the shelf right now for it. They had 5, but I bought 2 for my Dan Wesson. They've been there for at least a week, so if you hurry,......

Top Bottom