• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I hate 'em. Finally dozing off at a decent hour, then have to jump out of bed and clear the damn house. No clue what it was, but everything is secure.

Now to let the adrenaline fade and get some sleep.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Go back to sleep.

Also, is the front door unlocked?..... because it was locked a minute ago.

5516887-large.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate 'em. Finally dozing off at a decent hour, then have to jump out of bed and clear the damn house. No clue what it was, but everything is secure.

Now to let the adrenaline fade and get some sleep.

Had that a few times this summer and fall. Been really quite around here lately.

You are up,just hang out on ingo late Sunday nite. That will put you back to sleep.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Mrs Glue has her own SD gun in her nightstand safe so she can clear the house. It's not going to happen as long as I'm home but, hey it was a good thought though. All kidding aside we do work on what if drills together.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Had the same instance last night, kept hearing the house trying to creep up on me as I laid in bed...all clear, but dang was I wide awake in an instant. Found some flaws in my plan as well, so it was sleep well lost

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    About two or three weeks ago I was up late and just heading to bed when I heard a bang on the outside wall of the house. I checked it out and didn't find anything. I was up for two more hours. No way I could get to sleep after that. I still have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My dogs have the run of the house at night, it's pretty amazing how they can go straight to the source of a noise, whereas I'd be searching the entire house. They don't bark at silly ****, either, so if I hear em' bark, I get up and check things out.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    My dogs have the run of the house at night, it's pretty amazing how they can go straight to the source of a noise, whereas I'd be searching the entire house. They don't bark at silly ****, either, so if I hear em' bark, I get up and check things out.
    Our dogs are like that too. They have a certain bark when someone is at the door

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Water solenoid on the refrigerator is going whacky. Makes a hammering sound on occasion. It is pretty loud. After reading this thread last night I was just at the edge of deep sleep and it decided to act up. Up and moving down the hall armed and lite in hand when my head cleared and I realized what it was.
    I just finished ordering new parts.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Same here. There is no security system better than a good dog. We know when somebody is around the house.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Water solenoid on the refrigerator is going whacky. Makes a hammering sound on occasion. It is pretty loud. After reading this thread last night I was just at the edge of deep sleep and it decided to act up. Up and moving down the hall armed and lite in hand when my head cleared and I realized what it was.
    I just finished ordering new parts.

Lol. Little motivation to finish the project...

Top Bottom