Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    • Men who argue that getting hit in the
      baseball.gif
      baseball.gif
      hurts more than labor. :rolleyes:
    • Waiter/waitress neglects to bring a spoon with my coffee because I love it when the cream and sugar settle to the bottom of the cup. Thanks!
    • Shredded lettuce on warm sandwich/burger = soggy slimy mess.
    • The race card.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
      baseball.gif
      baseball.gif
    • Waiter/waitress neglects to bring a spoon with my coffee because I love it when the cream and sugar settle to the bottom of the cup. Thanks!
    • Shredded lettuce on warm sandwich/burger = soggy slimy mess.
    • The race card.

Men don't get Epidurals for :xmad::xmad: , that's why they call us MEN! And it does... :cheers:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
      baseball.gif
      baseball.gif

Woah, woah woah!

I'd take the intensity of the pain of labor over the intensity of being racked. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but neither do you. I'm telling you, though, that it hurts me just to read that, and I bet you don't relive labor every time you see your kids.

Of course, I will admit that getting smacked in the nads doesn't hurt as long as does labor.

Of course, neither one of those compares to the pain of going to a movie and putting your arm around a girl...and leaving it there for two-and-a-half hours.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Bill Cosby had a great skit on child birth. His wife told him to imagine this:

"Put a basketball in your mouth, now take your lower lip and stretch it over your forehead"

That image will always stick with me.:eek:

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    :laugh:

That's a freaking riot. Men have NO CLUE what child birth is like. I'd much rather have my balls squished...the only thing that makes me feel differently is that you don't get a precious little baby afterwards. :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

That's a freaking riot. Men have NO CLUE what child birth is like. I'd much rather have my balls squished...the only thing that makes me feel differently is that you don't get a precious little baby afterwards. :)

That's a riot. How would YOU know you'd rather have your balls squished? You have NO CLUE what that is like. :D

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    That's a freaking riot. Men have NO CLUE what child birth is like. I'd much rather have my balls squished...the only thing that makes me feel differently is that you don't get a precious little baby afterwards.
    The only reason you'd rather have your balls squished is because you've never had your balls squished. Believe me, the pain is the most intense a man can experience, plus it comes back every time anyone even mentions the subject.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Unmated socks
    People with AMPS in their cars with the bass cranked all the way up (I thought that went out of style 5 years ago)
    Diarrhea that burns
    People that want to fight at bars
    Lack of ammunition
    Text messaging
    Sacha Baren Cohan
    Straw purchasers
    Chicago Cubs
    Having to buy a ring to get engaged
    Women that don't do oral because they think it's demeaning
    Going to the bathroom while doing #2 and realizing that there is no toilet paper in the middle of the session
    The Humidity
    Weed
    Eminem
    My best friend's femi-nazi girlfriend
    Women that berate their men in public
    Women that start **** in bars
    Not being able to knock out women that talk **** in bars (Seriously, one punch, that's all. If they think they can talk like a man and verbally assault someone in public and not have consequences, they deserve it)
    The destruction of the City of Gary

And, this goes back to an earlier post by someone else. I hate it when people that immigrate to this country think that the country they immigrated from is the greatest place on earth. Now, I don't have a problem with people that celebrate their heritage. Irish people getting drunk on St. Pats. Italians getting drunk on Columbus Day. Mexicans doing their thing on Mexican Independence Day. That's fine. It's one day a year. But, I have had experiences with people from Eastern Europe, and I swear to God, they think they are the greatest people in the world because that is where they come from. Who gives a ****?!?

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

Rachel if you have balls I have a business venture for you. I will provide all video and web parts of the deal. LMAO

There is a large specialty market out there we could take advantage of.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I don't doubt for one second that it is an excruciating experience for men. I'm sure it feels as if your insides are being ripped out. I challenge you however, to add to that sensation of crushing balls, the following...

imagine if you will...
    • 6" serrated buck knives stuck in both sides of your abdomen, as well as in your lower back, twisting mercilessly
    • a 10 pound bowling ball coming slowly out of your bum hole
    • nurses constantly sticking their arms up to their elbows inside your bum to feel how close the bowling ball is getting
    • no less than half a dozen people stand around watching the entire progression, no privacy or dignity allowed, probably videotaping the entire thing... for 24 hours straight!
    • all the while the man who did this to you standing there saying "are you ok?" and reminding you that "at least you didn't get kicked in the nads."
    Yeah. Tell me all about agony guys. :rolleyes:

Rachel, here's to you honey! :cheers:

on with the puppy pix...

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I don't doubt for one second that it is an excruciating experience for men. I'm sure it feels as if your insides are being ripped out. I challenge you however, to add to that sensation of crushing balls, the following...

imagine if you will...
    • 6" serrated buck knives stuck in both sides of your abdomen, as well as in your lower back, twisting mercilessly
    • a 10 pound bowling ball coming slowly out of your bum hole
    • nurses constantly sticking their arms up to their elbows inside your bum to feel how close the bowling ball is getting
    • no less than half a dozen people stand around watching the entire progression, no privacy or dignity allowed, probably videotaping the entire thing... for 24 hours straight!
    • all the while the man who did this to you standing there saying "are you ok?" and reminding you that "at least you didn't get kicked in the nads."
    Yeah. Tell me all about agony guys. :rolleyes:

Rachel, here's to you honey! :cheers:

on with the puppy pix...

LMAO....I could add more to this list but not sure if the *men* can handle it!
    If any man out there wants to know ALL the details of pain...I'll tell ya!

Oops, I meant to say PUPPIES and big fluffy clouds. Look over there at all the pretty flowers! :laugh:

Top Bottom