• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I want to join in on this one...Didn't read through all the pages...probably a repeat somewhere!

I HATE...

-Guys who where pants down at their knees.
    -People who use bad language and throw around the F-bomb at a park, where kids are playing.
    -People who waste their life...judging others.
    -Juice box Juice. Why a box? Seriously? Kids just squeeze it and the juice is everywhere.
    -Dentists...I have to be doped up for a teeth cleaning, I hate them so much.
    -Where this world is going.

I'm sure I could go on and on....

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    People who only quote part of a point and use it to their advantage in a conversation... (this is used a lot in religious text as well...on both sides)

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    How about when work provides lunch, but a health-conscious person gets to pick the menu, unknown to you? You are geared up for lunch, but it turns out to be some effete little finger sandwiches and an inedible salad.

I don't like to complain about free food, but the time that happened to me I made a quick trip to BK right after lunch.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Misquoted quotes. Please, people... fer the love of God, it's NOT "you can't have your cake and eat it too" - because yes, yes you could.
    It's "You can't eat your cake and have it too."
    Please make note.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Misquoted quotes. Please, people... fer the love of God, it's NOT "you can't have your cake and eat it too" - because yes, yes you could.
    It's "You can't eat your cake and have it too."
    Please make note.

Duly noted.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nice, Annie. New genre.

I could care less, when you mean I couldn't care less.

Taken for granite, when you mean taken for granted.

Flush out the details, when you mean flesh out.

How about the the people who say PIN number, ATM machine, ekcetera.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    Illinois Nazis.

:+1:

I agree with rmcrob on the salads too! If I wanted purple leafs, oak shaped leafs and such I would walk out my back door and tear them off the damn tree! Just give some ol' fashion Lettuce please and no damn LOW FAT dressing either!

I hate the idiots that drive up the Interstate in the hammer lane and only want to run the speed limit(e.g. drivers from Michigan!):biggun:

Tailgaters! But after I roll into the throttle I bet they hate me as well!:rockwoot:

XD vs. Glock threads! Lets face it, I can probaly out shoot you with my XD and you shooting my XD, and vice versa with your Glock. I like them both and get sick of all the Pagan Ritual arguments I see about them.:dunno:

Fire Safe Cigarettes!:bash:

Vegans, tree-huggers, hippies, and these Global warming nuts(Al Gore):nuts:

Out of time, I'll be back with more!:D

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    There is only so many Pork Fetus Ribs to go around before they have to practice animal husbandry again.
    This sounded really good until you referred to it as...THAT!!

I defy you to prove that those things contain any trace of meat whatsoever.
    But you can wash it down with a McD's icy, diet coke!!! :yesway:

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    smoking bans

fire safe cigs

people that live here and don't speak english

flat tires

having to spend money when something breaks

burnt food

getting hole in fav jeans

no beer on sundays

cars that bounce

people that don't wear belts on purpose

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I agree with rmcrob on the salads too! If I wanted purple leafs, oak shaped leafs and such I would walk out my back door and tear them off the damn tree! Just give some ol' fashion Lettuce please and no damn LOW FAT dressing either!

I don't eat salads at all. But if I did, I say the above everytime anyone asks why I don't. To me, a leaf is a leaf. Unless it's poisonious. Then i wouldn't eat it. :D

XD vs. Glock threads! Lets face it, I can probaly out shoot you with my XD and you shooting my XD, and vice versa with your Glock. I like them both and get sick of all the Pagan Ritual arguments I see about them.:dunno:

I still maintain that my Baby Eagle is better than your glock or XD. :cheers:

Fire Safe Cigarettes!:bash:

I just noticed 3 packs ago that my Marlboro Reds have the safety paper. You know, the paper that puts the smoke out after you don't puff for 30 seconds. It also makes the smoke last longer than you want, and the extra paper has to be worse on your lungs. They don't even taste the same. My American Spirit "roll your owns" taste much better now...

Top Bottom