The winner of the Delaware Machinery Lower is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    Try and attend a AR building party! They will have the tools you need..:) Also a good idea is to get a complete upper and just a lower parts kit..Uppers take tools (Well i have done it without said tools....and the only really necessary one is the one to remove the barrel)

Either way, your still about 500 bucks (if you go CHEAP) from being able to shoot it, but you can order everything else online and have it shipped to your house without a ffl..:0 Congrats man, i ENVY you..:)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    AR Party I have heard of those on the fourms was not quiet sure what they were and since I was AR"less" figured why bother to read since I'm not there yet. My basic understanding is the AR is like a "LEGO set" in which the lower is the part that is considered the "gun" and then I get to add other basic parts to make it look like those evil guns I6BO does not like (stock, barrel (what I would image you call the upper), magazine holder, trigger (which I would image is the lower parts kits). Sorry for the wrong terms but it looks like I need to look at some AR videos to get an AR 101 overview. The wife saw the image of what i won and she gave me a "that is a gun? That's a piece of metal? You are driving to Indy for that!" LOL!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You could call it like a LEGO set but I like what someone else said... they're more like barbies for men... well, women too. Right, INGO ladies?

You my friend have not played with LEGO as of late have you?
    BrickGun - The Coolest Lego Weapons in the World

"They feature functioning mechanics such as triggers, hammers, slides, safeties and magazines so they not only look like the real thing, they work like the real thing as well."

NOTE THESE ARE NOT MADE BY THE LEGO COMPANY. THIS IS A CUSTOM BIZ SHOP THAT USES LEGO BRICKS TO MAKE THESE TOY GUNS. I AM NOT PART OF THIS BIZ. My other hobby is LEGO and thus why I know of them.

--Back to the thread--
    I think I just messed up. I showed the wife this AR build to explain to her what I got and how it works.
    hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg

Her eyes and my 4.5 yr old daughter's lite up saying we have to get that one! Never mind that the lower is black. They saw pink and it was all over. LOL

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    They will have you painting that lower pink for sure (or maybe purple or...).

Congratulations on the score! I'm really glad to see it go to someone that doesn't already have an AR. That makes it even better yet. Thanks to Michiana for putting on the drawing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Because I did not win, I am hereby accusing michiana of RIGGING this drawing... I was supposed to win darn it

<<joiking>>
    IndyGunworks the new "media buzz" word is "racisit". You need to watch the national news outlets more so you know how to properly talk about not winning. ;)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Because I did not win, I am hereby accusing michiana of RIGGING this drawing... I was supposed to win darn it

Now you know that is not true; if I rigged it my wife would have won and I would have immediately sold it and used the money to buy a condo in Miami to spend the winters. :D

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!

;):):;):):;):):;):):;):):

Congratulations and thanks to Michiana and the vendor for the opportunity offered to the InGo community!!! :rockwoot:

Ruxpin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Congrats! I can't think of a better way to start a first build than with a free lower, a homegrown one at that! Thanks for running this give-away Michiana.

Top Bottom