The winner of the Delaware Machinery Lower is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Congratulations Jediagh; yours was the first name picked out of the bowl as the lucky winner of the new DM Stripped Lower donated by the company. Please contact me at sales@richards-guns.com so we can arrange the transfer to you. Thanks to all the INGO members who put their name in the pot. :ingo:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just got the PM about this. I can't believe it! I can't!!! As I told Michiana I don't even own an AR!! Plus I did not know until very recenlty by reading here that you could build your own AR. Yes a complete AR n00b I am. :):

Looks like I have a road trip ahead of me to somewhere close to Indy me thinks. I'll have to upload pics for all of you once this occurs.

I'm still in "wow mode" cause I never expect this. Can't wait to hear what the wife is going to say when I tell her. I know she is going to ask how much did you really pay for it. :laugh:

wow... woW... wOW... WOW!!!!
    My very first AR. :ar15:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Very cool, Congratulations!

I just got the PM about this. I can't believe it! I can't!!! As I told Michiana I don't even own an AR!! Plus I did not know until very recenlty by reading here that you could build your own AR. Yes a complete AR n00b I am. :):

Looks like I have a road trip ahead of me to somewhere close to Indy me thinks. I'll have to upload pics for all of you once this occurs.

I'm still in "wow mode" cause I never expect this. Can't wait to hear what the wife is going to say when I tell her. I know she is going to ask how much did you really pay for it. :laugh:

No, not until she see the bill for the parts to complete it!

HA! :yesway: :):

Browse the classifieds parts section to get started.
    I just sold a bunch of AR nicknacks a couple of weeks ago CHEAP.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg

Awesome, Congrats!

Looks like you just caught the first symptoms of BRD (black rifle disease) :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats!!!! Just wait until you get it together and start shooting it! You'll have impulses to spend thousands! :laugh:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Congratulations!

I don't know why I even enter these things. The ONLY thing I have ever won was a white rat when I was in the 4th grade - and then the stupid thing died in about a week.

Anyway... Enjoy the build!

Top Bottom