• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hard for me to believe no one's started a thread on the new season of "The Unit." Great show, great actors, great plots, or maybe I'm just naive?

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Yeah reminds me of old times too. I know some think the sex twist is not necessary but it is soo close to reality some times it isn't funny.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    They CAN'T kill the Terminator! Robert Patrick will live FOREVER!!!! FTW!!!

Seriously though, I think it is one of the best shows on TV.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I was going to start a thread about the show last night but got sidetracked.

I love this show and I think the direction The Unit is headed this season will be very exciting.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I've always heard good things about this show, but never seen any. I guess I'll have to start watching the DVDs. I'm often a few years behind on shows.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    I've always heard good things about this show, but never seen any. I guess I'll have to start watching the DVDs. I'm often a few years behind on shows.

You can watch the last seasons The Unit on
    Home - The Unit

Full episodes of their most popular play usually the next day.

Some have limited commercial some have none.

Fox also has The Terminator SCC's online
    FOX Broadcasting Company: Show listings

NBC has hereos and other full episodes at
    Heroes | Watch Episodes Online for Free - Heroes TV Show on NBC: NBC Official Site

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When it didn't return on time last year, I thought it was cancelled, but people here reminded me it was delayed by the writers' strike.

Last night's was one of the best ever. I found it by accident, as I usually don't have much time to watch TV on Sunday nights and don't check the schedule. It's going to be a regular thing now. Maybe we can have "watch the UNIT" parties?

I was disappointed when the character "Hector" died during the last season, but it looks like they've replaced him with the super spy chick. I'm not complaining!

Messages from last night's show:

1. Don't give up
    2. Always bring enough ammo
    3. Don't trust anyone you don't know; don't trust people you think you know but don't
    4. Diplomats who are guarded should be trained to actively participate in their own defense in a worst case scenario. Obviously when all goes according to plan, they should just keep their head down and do what they're told by their security detail, but when that fails . . . they're just like everyone else and ultimately responsible for their own safety. If I were a high ranking diplomat or elected official, you would not catch me unarmed, regardless of the situation.
    5. Dennis Haysbert is cool

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a feeling that the new chick is either down with the BG's, down with the CIA, or is a "spy" for the upper military echlons. Either way she's not someone I'd trust. She came from another agency or part of the army, right?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The one thing that impresses me is that it is a lot more accurate, tactically, than other shows. For example, rifle shouldered, good check weld, elbows tucked - other shows you have a "special forces" guy running through a building firing a gun on full auto with one hand...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom